Thomas Huntley ... He passed away in 1802.
- Thanks to Edward Huntley for starting this profile.
- WikiTree profile Huntley-315 created through the import of Grant_David_Meadors_2008-02-17.ged on Sep 18, 2011 by Grant Meadors.
- This person was created through the import of DR fam 9.ged on 14 September 2010.
Searching for someone else?
Do you have a GEDCOM? Register as a guest to have every name in your tree searched. It's free (like everything on WikiTree).
No known carriers of Thomas's Y-chromosome or his mother's mitochondrial DNA have taken yDNA or mtDNA tests.
- Login to edit this profile and add images.
- Private Messages: Contact the Profile Managers privately: Edward Huntley, David Robinson, Heather Brown, and Grant Meadors. (Best when privacy is an issue.)
- Public Comments: Login to post comments. (Best for messages specifically directed to those editing this profile. Limit 10 per day.)
- Public Q&A: These will appear above and in the Genealogist-to-Genealogist (G2G) Forum. (Best for questions directed to the wider genealogy community.)
There are no public comments yet.