- Thomas Huntley's Profile
- Family Tree & Genealogy Tools
Thomas Huntley ... He passed away in 1802.
- Thanks to Edward Huntley for starting this profile.
- WikiTree profile Huntley-315 created through the import of Grant_David_Meadors_2008-02-17.ged on Sep 18, 2011 by Grant Meadors.
- This person was created through the import of DR fam 9.ged on 14 September 2010.
Searching for someone else?
Do you have a GEDCOM? Login to have every name in your tree searched. It's free (like everything on WikiTree).
It may be possible to confirm family relationships with Thomas by comparing test results with other carriers of his Y-chromosome or his mother's mitochondrial DNA. However, there are no known yDNA or mtDNA test-takers in his direct paternal or maternal line. It is likely that these autosomal DNA test-takers will share DNA with Thomas:
- David Robinson : Family Tree DNA Family Finder, FTDNA kit #4305
- Bill Watts : Family Tree DNA Family Finder
Have you taken a DNA test for genealogy? If so, login to add it. If not, see our friends at Family Tree DNA.
- Login to edit this profile.
- Private Messages: Contact the Profile Managers privately: Heather Brown and David Robinson. (Best when privacy is an issue.)
- Public Comments: Login to post. (Best for messages specifically directed to those editing this profile. Limit 20 per day.)
- Public Q&A: These will appear above and in the Genealogist-to-Genealogist (G2G) Forum. (Best for anything directed to the wider genealogy community.)
On May 25, 2016 at 20:03GMT Gayel Knott wrote:
Children accepted by DAR as children of Thomas include Robert S., married Betsey Wilson Zilphia, married Joel Gulledge Lavinia, married Thomas Watts Thomas, married Jane Isaac, married Nancy
Names disputed and elminated by DAR include: Nancy, married Thomas Gaddy Stephen, married Rebeccas Russhing
On May 25, 2016 at 19:36GMT Gayel Knott wrote:
Thomas is 20 degrees from Kevin Bacon, 40 degrees from Anne Frank, 19 degrees from AJ Jacobs, 26 degrees from Neil deGrasse Tyson and 20 degrees from Queen Elizabeth II of the Commonwealth Realms on our single family tree. Login to find your connection.