John Huntley was born 1622-1626 at British Isles. He came to Boston, Massachusetts Bay Colony prior to July 1647. His first wife, name perhaps Sarah, died in Boston of small pox about 1650. 
He married Jane (--?--) about 1651, she died prior to 1669. 
He married third in New London, Connecticut on 3 June 1669, Mary Hand Barnes, divorced wife of Charles Barnes and daughter of John and Alice Gransden Hand of Long Island. Mary presumably died in Lyme prior to 5 July, 1687. 
John died on 16 Nov 1676 at Lyme, Connecticut, New England.
John and his first wife had no known children.
Children of John and Jane
Children of John and Mary
- ↑ 1.00 1.01 1.02 1.03 1.04 1.05 1.06 1.07 1.08 1.09 1.10 Virgil W. Huntley. John Huntley, Immigrant of Boston & Roxbury, Massachusetts and Lyme, Connecticut 1647-1977 and some of his Descendants. Author: Books I, II, III. 1978, 1993, 1996. Vol 1. p. 6,7. Material from the books used with written permission of the author. Collection of Phil Smith.
WikiTree profile Huntley-420 created through the import of Huntley Family Tree.ged on Dec 31, 2011 by Frederick Huntley.
This person was created through the import of LJ Pellman Consolidated Family_2011-03-21.ged on 21 March 2011.
Thank you to Steven Tibbetts for creating WikiTree profile Huntley-698 through the import of tibbetts_2013-05-04.ged on May 4, 2013.
Thank you to Michael Spencer for creating WikiTree profile Huntley-806 through the import of Polly Hunter_2013-11-17.ged on Nov 17, 2013.
Searching for someone else?
Do you have a GEDCOM? Login to have every name in your tree searched. It's free (like everything on WikiTree).DNA Connections
It may be possible to confirm family relationships with John by comparing test results with other carriers of his Y-chromosome or his mother's mitochondrial DNA. Y-chromosome DNA test-takers in his direct paternal line on WikiTree:
Have you taken a DNA test for genealogy? Login to add it.
- Login to edit this profile.
- Private Messages: Contact the Profile Managers privately: Michael Spencer, Steve Moray, Julie Bell, and Rick Huntley. (Best when privacy is an issue.)
- Public Comments: Login to post. (Best for messages specifically directed to those editing this profile. Limit 20 per day.)
- Public Q&A: These will appear above and in the Genealogist-to-Genealogist (G2G) Forum. (Best for questions directed to the wider genealogy community.)
There are no public comments yet.