- Michael Hyder's Profile
- Family Tree & Genealogy Tools
This biography is a rough draft. It was auto-generated by a GEDCOM import and needs to be edited.
- User ID: B5087FDD8BE88A4D84A6E648FC95945F3F34
- Data Changed:
- Date: 11 AUG 2011
- Time: 01:29:08
- Date: 11 AUG 2011
Prior to import, this record was last changed 01:29:08 11 AUG 2011.
- WikiTree profile Hyder-30 created through the import of Dennis Carr.ged on Aug 12, 2011 by X X. See the Changes page for the details of edits by X and others.
Searching for someone else?
Do you have a GEDCOM? Login to have every name in your tree searched. It's free (like everything on WikiTree).DNA
No known carriers of Michael's Y-chromosome or his mother's mitochondrial DNA have taken yDNA or mtDNA tests.
Have you taken a DNA test for genealogy? Login to add it.
- Login to edit this profile.
- Private Messages:
- Public Comments: Login to post. (Best for messages specifically directed to those editing this profile. Limit 20 per day.)
- Public Q&A: These will appear above and in the Genealogist-to-Genealogist (G2G) Forum. (Best for questions directed to the wider genealogy community.)
On August 7, 2013 at 06:16GMT Bev Anonymous wrote:
MICHAEL 3 HYDER (HIDER) (?1742-1790) who may have been born in Hampshire Co, West Virginia, & married ELIZABETH WOOD (1745-1641 on December 2, 1764. Their children are: JOHN, Michael Jr. Mary “Polly”, Martha,, twins, Jacob & Adam, Joseph, Jonathan, Nancy & Kate
GENERATION 3 Children of Michael & Elizabeth Wood Heider -- 1. JOHN HEIDER b/chris 14 Sept 1765 d. 15 Apr 1833 (see abstract of will listed `below) (Jon‘s source doesn‘t list a spouse or a death date Story of 2 Families in TN says John b. 14 Sept 1765 d. 15 Apr 1833 (TN Roots says John b. 14 Sept 1765 VA d. 15 Apr 1833 TN m.23 May 1789 N.C. ROSE (ROSANNA) ENGLISH b. 6 Feb 1766 d. 12 Sept 1818. Howard Hyder says d 12 Sept 1818-Abstract of JOHN HYDERS WILL made 23 Mar 1833 proved May 1833
On August 7, 2013 at 06:14GMT Bev Anonymous wrote:
General 1 Hans Michael Hyder b. 20 June 1707 Glashuetten, Oberfranken, Bavaria, Germany. He married Katherine CHASTEEN and they lived in Homburg, Germany, just north of Frankfurt. In 1729, they went to Rotterdam in the Netherlands. There they caught a ship for America, called the Mortonhouse, arriving in Philadelphia, PA on 17 Aug 1729. The ship was from Rotterdam Source: Strausburger, Pennsylvania German Pioneers, vol. 1 p. 23 (list 9A)and Egle, Names of Foreigners Who Took the Oath of Allegiance, pg 17. Hider/Heider/Hyder. Immigration: Naturalization: 24 Sep 1744 Philadelphia, PA. http://fourkings.freeyellow.com/Hyder.html says they landed in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania. .