- George Martin (Icenhour) Eisenhauer's Profile
- Family Tree & Genealogy Tools
This person was created through the import of knox17032011.ged on 18 March 2011. The following data was included in the gedcom. You may wish to edit it for readability.
- Note: #N531
- Note N531George Martin Isenhour, born March 1754, died 1839
- married #1 Anna Maria Blackmen, married June 26, 1776 in Rowan Co., N.C.,
- married #2 Katherine, born 1767
- Who had the children ???
Searching for someone else?
Do you have a GEDCOM? Login to have every name in your tree searched. It's free (like everything on WikiTree).
It may be possible to confirm family relationships with George Martin by comparing test results with other carriers of his Y-chromosome or his mother's mitochondrial DNA. However, there are no known yDNA or mtDNA test-takers in his direct paternal or maternal line. It is likely that these autosomal DNA test-takers will share DNA with George Martin:
- Zachary Culp : AncestryDNA, GEDMatch A133606, Ancestry member sadehazie
- Shelly (Davis) Cloud : AncestryDNA, Ancestry member shellyrcloud + Autosomal DNA Test, GEDMatch 5672900
- Sharon (Fordice) Davis : AncestryDNA, GEDMatch A952347, Ancestry member gagadavis4569 + Autosomal DNA Test, GEDMatch A952347
Have you taken a DNA test for genealogy? If so, login to add it. If not, see our friends at Family Tree DNA.
- Login to edit this profile.
- Private Messages: Send a private message to the Profile Manager. (Best when privacy is an issue.)
- Public Comments: Login to post. (Best for messages specifically directed to those editing this profile. Limit 20 per day.)
- Public Q&A: These will appear above and in the Genealogist-to-Genealogist (G2G) Forum. (Best for anything directed to the wider genealogy community.)
There are no public comments yet.
George Martin is 25 degrees from Kevin Bacon, 41 degrees from Anne Frank, 23 degrees from AJ Jacobs, 28 degrees from Neil deGrasse Tyson and 19 degrees from Queen Elizabeth II of the Commonwealth Realms on our single family tree. Login to find your connection.