in Nottingham, Nottinghamshire, England
in Clarence Town, n.S.W., Australia
This page has been accessed 237 times.
This person was created through the import of OurLinks.ged on 21 December 2010. The following data was included in the gedcom. You may wish to edit it for readability.
- User ID: 4B914668-BFB2-4F85-AE03-AFD078590E7E
- Record ID Number: MH:IF9581
- Date: 15 OCT 1785
- Place: Nottingham, Nottinghamshire, England
- User ID: EC27CB2C-C755-4C3A-AC55-06CD3D3DC219
- Record ID Number: MH:IF9582
- Date: 14 DEC 1858
- Place: Clarence Town, n.S.W., Australia
Record ID Number
- Record ID Number: MH:I6608
- User ID: 0092F56D-2544-46C6-B74A-198C49023113
- UPD 10 DEC 2010 14:24:53 GMT+10
- User ID: 529F2B28-2378-4F88-AE12-ECAF0D01CA70
- Record ID Number: MH:IF9583
- Date: 14 DEC 1858
- Place: Clarence Town Cem, Clarence Town, n.S.W., Australia
- Source: #S11
- Page: William Ikin
- Event: Smart Matching
- Role: 1000012
- Date: 10 DEC 2010
- Text: Added by confirming a Smart Match
- Quality or Certainty of Data: 3
Searching for someone else?
Do you have a GEDCOM? Register as a guest to have every name searched. It's free (like everything on WikiTree).
No known carriers of William's ancestors' Y-chromosome or mitochondrial DNA have taken yDNA or mtDNA tests and no close relatives have taken a 23andMe, AncestryDNA, or Family Tree DNA test.
If you have taken a DNA test for genealogy please login and enter it.
For public comments, here are the options:
- Public Bulletin Board: You need to be a logged-in community member to post bulletin board comments for the family. (Best for comments about William Ikin directed to WikiTree users watching this profile. Limit of 10 per day.)
- Public Q&A: These will appear here and in the Genealogist-to-Genealogist Q&A Forum. (Best for questions about William Ikin directed to our genealogy community.)
- Private Message: You can also send a private message to the Profile Manager. (Best when privacy is an issue.)
There are no bulletin board comments yet.