- Frances (Ironmonger) Cooke's Profile
- Family Tree & Genealogy Tools
- Francis IRONMONGER born 1645, VA; died 1695, Gloucester, VA
- Frances, daughter of William & Elizabeth (Jones) Ironmonger, married Mordecai Cooke, son of the immigrant Mordecai Cooke.
- p 323, Douglas Richardson, Plantagenet Ancestry: A Study in Colonial and Medieval Families], Royal Ancestry series, 2nd edition, 3 vols., ed. Kimball G. Everingham, (Salt Lake City, Utah: the author, 2011)
- p 26, William Carter Stubbs, Descendants of Mordecai Cooke, of "Mordecai's Mount," Gloucester Co., Va., 1650, and Thomas Booth of Ware Neck, Gloucester Co., Va., 1685
- Yates Publishing, U.S. and International Marriage Records, 1560-1900 (Ancestry Online publications, 2004). Original data...extracted from a variety of sources including family group sheets and electronic databases.
- Mattel, Inc., World Family Tree Vol. 36, Ed. 1 (June 1999: Customer pedigree).
- This person was created through the import of WikiTree.ged on 20 February 2011.
- The WikiTree profile Ironmonger-46 was created through the import of Turnham Family Tree.ged on Mar 6, 2012 by Blake Turnham.
- The WikiTree profile Iremonger-16 was created through the import of Turnham Family Tree.ged on Mar 6, 2012 by Blake Turnham.
- This person was created on 19 March 2011 through the import of KRH Family Tree_2010-12-30.ged.
- The WikiTree profile Ironmonger-29 was created through the import of Shurtliff Family.ged on Jun 20, 2011 by Mark Shurtliff.
Searching for someone else?
Do you have a GEDCOM? Login to have every name in your tree searched. It's free (like everything on WikiTree).
It may be possible to confirm family relationships with Frances by comparing test results with other carriers of her mitochondrial DNA. However, there are no known mtDNA test-takers in her direct maternal line. It is likely that these autosomal DNA test-takers will share significant DNA with Frances:
- James McDonald - Family Tree DNA Family Finder
Have you taken a DNA test for genealogy? If so, login to add it. If not, see our friends at Family Tree DNA.
- Login to edit this profile.
- Private Messages: Contact the Profile Managers privately: Liz Shifflett, Mark Shurtliff, Michael Stack, Sjana Lee Dreyer-Bauer, and Danielle Mc Donough. (Best when privacy is an issue.)
- Public Comments: Login to post. (Best for messages specifically directed to those editing this profile. Limit 20 per day.)
- Public Q&A: These will appear above and in the Genealogist-to-Genealogist (G2G) Forum. (Best for questions directed to the wider genealogy community.)
On September 20, 2015 at 16:20GMT Liz Shifflett wrote:
Ironmonger-1 and Ironmonger-87 appear to represent the same person because: Ironmonger-87 had been attached to the wrong family and given an incorrect birth year. Those errors have been corrected & she can now be merged with Ironmonger-1. Thanks!
On July 20, 2014 at 04:34GMT Sjana Lee Dreyer-Bauer wrote: