This page has been accessed 4,011 times.
I'm working on some help pages for users who might be afraid to use categories. This is very much a work in progress.
Essay Pages on Wikitree and in Google Docs
I have found essay writing to be sometimes easier to do and read on google docs when illustrations need to be put in the midst of a description. Therefore some of the links below will take you to my shared google docs. I have put links on those essays back to this page so you will find it easy to navigate back. The links to google doc essays open in a new window or tab.
- A Family Story
- Unintended Consquences and Family Trees.
- A list of my family names and where they came from fround by clicking: FAMILY NAMES
- The ship Johan Simon Heller and his father Johann Christoph Heller came to America on is The Winter Ship Galley.
- The 1903 book that contains the genealogy of the Duryea family is the Documentary History of the Nederdeutsche Gemeente
- Links and more can be found for Village of Sea Cliff
- Brookville, Long Island, New York Church that played a strong part in Duryea family history Wolver Hollow Dutch Reform Church
- Long Island Cemeteries. A page giving information on Long Island Cemeteries that have a relationship to our Tree. Long Island Cemeteries
- Page on how municipalities work in Pennsylvania. Municipalities Summary
- A look at the Delaware River Gap in Pennsylvania. The Gap
- Heartbreaking Destruction in Philadelphia The Destruction of Monument Cemetery.
- Middle Smithfield Township Information
- Smithfield Township, Monroe County, Information
- Stroud Township Information
- Monroe County Information
- Shawnee Information
- Poplar Valley, Stroud Township
- Pike County Information
- Northampton County
- Prospect Cemetery
- Shawnee Presbyterian Church
- Neighbors Unrelated people who were living in Monroe County at the same time of my ancestors.
- Asylum Township Information
- Mt. Bethel Presbyterian Cemetery
My Photo Albums
My family photo albums are located at zenfolio where I pay for storage and a website. My personal photos are password protected to protect my grandchildren and their families. If you email me I will give you the password. You can go to grabmemories albums here.
I am a 60 something grandmother of four who has discovered genealogy as a hobby. My husband John and I enjoy cruising on our vacations. We live in Commerce, Georgia in an old antebellum which is a constant work in progress. I have the most wonderful grandchildren in the world.
I'm always happy to meet distant cousins and will gladly share any information that I have.
Only the Trusted List can access the following:
- Gail's formal name
- full middle name
- e-mail address
- exact birthdate
- birth location
- images (75)
- family tree
- father's name
- mother's name
- siblings' names
- spouse's name
- childrens' names
For public comments, here are the options:
- Public Bulletin Board: You need to be a community member and logged-in to post bulletin board comments. (Best for comments to or about Gail that can be public. Limit of 10 per day.)
- Private Message: You can also send a private message to Gail. (Best for comments to Gail that need to be private.)
Public Bulletin Board
On March 31, 2013
On December 3, 2012
On October 31, 2012
On October 28, 2012
On September 12, 2012
On September 7, 2012
On August 5, 2012