This person was created on 17 March 2011 through the import of Scott.GED.
This person was created on 19 March 2011 through the import of Davidson.GED.
Merab was born in 1776 and died in 1843. She is buried in the Pioneer Cemetery, Wicklow, Carleton County, New Brunswick, Canada. (1)
1. Find a Grave: Merab Ives Kinney: http://www.findagrave.com/cgi-bin/fg.cgi?page=gr&GRid=66364736. Accessed 3 Feb 2014.
This biography was auto-generated by a GEDCOM import. It's a rough draft and needs to be edited.
- ↑ Ives-440 was created by Cynthia Mitchell through the import of Family Tree Cynthia Mitchell_8_2014.ged on Aug 24, 2014. This comment and citation can be deleted after the biography has been edited and primary sources are included.
- Source: S-2128553513 Repository: #R-2146448540 Title: Ancestry Family Trees Publication: Online publication - Provo, UT, USA: The Generations Network. Original data: Family Tree files submitted by Ancestry members. Note: This information comes from 1 or more individual Ancestry Family Tree files. This source citation points you to a current version of those files. Note: The owners of these tree files may have removed or changed information since this source citation was created. Page: Ancestry Family Trees Data: Text: http://trees.ancestry.com/pt/AMTCitationRedir.aspx?tid=6850831&pid=146
- Repository: R-2146448540 Name: Ancestry.com Address: http://www.Ancestry.com Note:
Searching for someone else?
Do you have a GEDCOM? Login to have every name in your tree searched. It's free (like everything on WikiTree).DNA
No known carriers of Merab's mitochondrial DNA have taken an mtDNA test and no close relatives have taken a 23andMe, AncestryDNA, or Family Tree DNA "Family Finder" test.
Have you taken a DNA test for genealogy? Login to add it.
- Login to edit this profile.
- Private Messages: Contact the Profile Managers privately: Beverley Scott and Cynthia Paul. (Best when privacy is an issue.)
- Public Comments: Login to post. (Best for messages specifically directed to those editing this profile. Limit 20 per day.)
- Public Q&A: These will appear above and in the Genealogist-to-Genealogist (G2G) Forum. (Best for questions directed to the wider genealogy community.)
On December 16, 2014 at 23:53GMT Eugene Quigley wrote: