This person was created on 19 March 2011 through the import of Davidson.GED.
Merab was born in 1776 and died in 1843. She is buried in the Pioneer Cemetery, Wicklow, Carleton County, New Brunswick, Canada. (1)
1. Find a Grave: Merab Ives Kinney: http://www.findagrave.com/cgi-bin/fg.cgi?page=gr&GRid=66364736. Accessed 3 Feb 2014.
This biography was auto-generated by a GEDCOM import. It's a rough draft and needs to be edited.
- ↑ Ives-440 was created by Cynthia Mitchell through the import of Family Tree Cynthia Mitchell_8_2014.ged on Aug 24, 2014. This comment and citation can be deleted after the biography has been edited and primary sources are included.
- Source: S-2128553513 Repository: #R-2146448540 Title: Ancestry Family Trees Publication: Online publication - Provo, UT, USA: The Generations Network. Original data: Family Tree files submitted by Ancestry members. Note: This information comes from 1 or more individual Ancestry Family Tree files. This source citation points you to a current version of those files. Note: The owners of these tree files may have removed or changed information since this source citation was created. Page: Ancestry Family Trees Data: Text: http://trees.ancestry.com/pt/AMTCitationRedir.aspx?tid=6850831&pid=146
- Repository: R-2146448540 Name: Ancestry.com Address: http://www.Ancestry.com Note:
Searching for someone else?
Do you have a GEDCOM? Register as a guest to have every name in your tree searched. It's free (like everything on WikiTree).
No known carriers of Merab's mitochondrial DNA have taken an mtDNA test and no close relatives have taken a 23andMe, AncestryDNA, or Family Tree DNA "Family Finder" test.
- Login to edit this profile and add images.
- Private Messages: Contact the Profile Managers privately: Cynthia Paul and Beverley Scott. (Best when privacy is an issue.)
- Public Comments: Login to post comments. (Best for messages specifically directed to those editing this profile. Limit 10 per day.)
- Public Q&A: These will appear above and in the Genealogist-to-Genealogist (G2G) Forum. (Best for questions directed to the wider genealogy community.)
There are no public comments yet.