in Huddersfield, Yorkshire, England
Died before [location unknown]
This page has been accessed 234 times.
Categories: Kirkheaton, West Yorkshire | Jackson Name Study (Huddersfield).
John was born about 1838.
He died some time between 1901 and 1911.
No more info is currently available for John Jackson. Can you add to his biography?
- 1861 England Census, Kirkheaton, Huddersfield, Yorkshire, England. (Ancestry subscription required)
- 1871 England Census, Kirkheaton, Huddersfield, Yorkshire, England. (Ancestry subscription required)
- ↑ He appears in the 1901 census, but his wife is a widow in the 1911 census.
Searching for someone else?
Do you have a GEDCOM? Register as a guest to have every name searched. It's free (like everything on WikiTree).
It may be possible to confirm family relationships with John by comparing test results with
carriers of his Y-chromosome or his mother's mitochondrial DNA.
Known yDNA test-takers in the same direct paternal line:
It's also likely that these autosomal DNA test-takers will share significant DNA:
If you have taken a DNA test for genealogy please login and enter it.
For public comments, here are the options:
- Public Bulletin Board: You need to be a logged-in community member to post bulletin board comments for the family. (Best for comments about John Jackson directed to WikiTree users watching this profile. Limit of 10 per day.)
- Public Q&A: These will appear here and in the Genealogist-to-Genealogist Q&A Forum. (Best for questions about John Jackson directed to our genealogy community.)
- Private Message: You can also send a private message to the Profile Manager. (Best when privacy is an issue.)
There are no bulletin board comments yet.