in St Pancras, London
in Beaconsfield, Tasmania, Australia
This page has been accessed 54 times.
- 22 JAN 1828
- abode: Euston St, St Pancras, , London
Migrated to Australia in General Hewitt.
- "Pianoforte maker" - in reality, repairer of musical instruments.
- Part time writer and adventurer.
- Beaconsfield Tasmania July 1901
- Campbell papers at SAG, Sydney
- John Dettmer Dodds Jackson left memoranda dated 16 and 21 Nov 1899 relating to the Jackson family
- St Pancras PR
- News reports
Searching for someone else?
Do you have a GEDCOM? Register as a guest to have every name searched. It's free (like everything on WikiTree).
No known carriers of John's ancestors' Y-chromosome or mitochondrial DNA have taken yDNA or mtDNA tests and no close relatives have taken a 23andMe, AncestryDNA, or Family Tree DNA test.
If you have taken a DNA test for genealogy please login and enter it.
For public comments, here are the options:
- Public Bulletin Board: You need to be a logged-in community member to post bulletin board comments for the family. (Best for comments about John Jackson directed to WikiTree users watching this profile. Limit of 10 per day.)
- Public Q&A: These will appear here and in the Genealogist-to-Genealogist Q&A Forum. (Best for questions about John Jackson directed to our genealogy community.)
- Private Message: You can also send a private message to the Profile Manager. (Best when privacy is an issue.)
There are no bulletin board comments yet.