- Elizabeth (James) Arthur's Profile
- Family Tree & Genealogy Tools
- Source: S-2086733338
- Repository: #R-2142174790
- Title: Ancestry Family Trees
- Publication: Online publication - Provo, UT, USA: Ancestry.com.
- Original data: Family Tree files submitted by Ancestry members.
- Note: This information comes from 1 or more individual Ancestry Family Tree files. This source citation points you to a current version of those files.
- Note: The owners of these tree files may have removed or changed information since this source citation was created.
- Page: Ancestry Family Trees
- Text: http://trees.ancestry.com/pt/AMTCitationRedir.aspx?tid=27191670&pid=101
- Repository: R-2142174790
- Name: Ancestry.com
- Address: http://www.Ancestry.com
Thank you to Cindy Ramsey for creating WikiTree profile James-4308 through the import of Cindy Barnett family tree.ged on Jun 5, 2013. Click to the Changes page for the details of edits by Cindy and others.
Searching for someone else?
Do you have a GEDCOM? Login to have every name in your tree searched. It's free (like everything on WikiTree).
No known carriers of Elizabeth's ancestors' mitochondrial DNA have taken an mtDNA test and no close relatives have taken a 23andMe, AncestryDNA, or Family Tree DNA "Family Finder" test.
Have you taken a DNA test for genealogy? If so, login to add it. If not, see our friends at Family Tree DNA.
- Login to edit this profile.
- Private Messages: Send a private message to the Profile Manager. (Best when privacy is an issue.)
- Public Comments: Login to post. (Best for messages specifically directed to those editing this profile. Limit 20 per day.)
- Public Q&A: These will appear above and in the Genealogist-to-Genealogist (G2G) Forum. (Best for anything directed to the wider genealogy community.)
There are no public comments yet.
Elizabeth is 21 degrees from Kevin Bacon, 25 degrees from AJ Jacobs, 34 degrees from Gene Kelly, 24 degrees from Maureen O'Hara and 20 degrees from Queen Elizabeth II of the Commonwealth Realms on our single family tree. Login to find your connection.