This page has been accessed 187 times.
This person was created through the import of PittsPenn_2010-09-21.ged on 22 September 2010.
- Date: 1708
- Place: England
- Date: 1757
- Place: VA
- One world Tree, www.ancestry.com.
This biography is a rough draft. It was auto-generated by a GEDCOM import and needs to be edited.
- Reference: 749
- User ID: 8BAA41D15326D711B7EFE70DCA339F704EB1
- Data Changed:
- Date: 12 JAN 2003
- Time: 17:32:33
Prior to import, this record was last changed 17:32:33 12 JAN 2003.
- WikiTree profile Jarvis-524 created through the import of paf910.ged on Sep 16, 2011 by Theresa Reynolds. See the Changes page for the details of edits by Theresa and others.
Ann was born in 1707. Ann Jarvis ... 
Can you add any information on Ann Jarvis? Please help grow her WikiTree profile. Everything you see here is a collaborative work-in-progress.
No sources. The events of Ann's life were either witnessed by Anita Stickler or Anita plans to add sources here later.
- ↑ Entered by Anita Stickler, Wednesday, October 30, 2013.
Thank you to Anita Stickler for creating Jarvis-1097 on 30 Oct 13. Click the Changes tab for the details on contributions by Anita and others.
Searching for someone else?
Do you have a GEDCOM? Register as a guest to have every name searched. It's free (like everything on WikiTree).
No known carriers of Ann's mitochondrial DNA have taken an mtDNA test.
If you have taken a DNA test for genealogy please login and enter it.
For public comments, here are the options:
- Public Bulletin Board: You need to be a logged-in community member to post bulletin board comments for the family. (Best for comments about Ann Jarvis directed to WikiTree users watching this profile. Limit of 10 per day.)
- Public Q&A: These will appear here and in the Genealogist-to-Genealogist Q&A Forum. (Best for questions about Ann Jarvis directed to our genealogy community.)
- Private Messages: You can also contact the Profile Managers privately:
MG Pitts and Anita Stickler. (Best when privacy is an issue.)
There are no bulletin board comments yet.