- Lucy Jefferson's Profile
- Family Tree & Genealogy Tools
Lucy is the daughter of Thomas & Martha Jefferson. She was born and died at her father's house, Monticello, she was only 5 months old. (bio by: TM)
Information developed from Find A Grave memorial no. 6532010
- Janice Hardin, firsthand knowledge. Click the Changes tab for the details of edits by Janice and others.
This biography was auto-generated by a GEDCOM import. It's a rough draft and needs to be edited.
- ↑ Entered by Janice Hardin, Dec 15, 2011
- ↑ Entered by Tom Bredehoft, 15/2/2013
- ↑ Jefferson-632 was created by Lyle Larkin through the import of Larkin McKeone_Fishburn_Jeffer.ged on Jan 9, 2015. This comment and citation can be deleted after the biography has been edited and primary sources are included.
- Source: S-2123209198 Repository: #R-2145883636 Title: Public Member Trees Author: Ancestry.com Publication: Online publication - Provo, UT, USA: The Generations Network, Inc., 2006.Original data - Family trees submitted by Ancestry members.Original data: Family trees submitted by Ancestry members. Note: This information comes from 1 or more individual Ancestry Family Tree files. This source citation points you to a current version of those files. Note: The owners of these tree files may have removed or changed information since this source citation was created. Page: Ancestry Family Trees Data: Text: http://trees.ancestry.com/pt/AMTCitationRedir.aspx?tid=4100555&pid=1557
- Repository: R-2145883636 Name: Ancestry.com Address: http://www.Ancestry.com Note:
Searching for someone else?
Do you have a GEDCOM? Login to have every name in your tree searched. It's free (like everything on WikiTree).DNA
No known carriers of Lucy's ancestors' mitochondrial DNA have taken an mtDNA test and no close relatives have taken a 23andMe, AncestryDNA, or Family Tree DNA "Family Finder" test.
Have you taken a DNA test for genealogy? Login to add it.
- Login to edit this profile.
- Private Messages: Contact the Profile Managers privately: Lyle Larkin, Phillip Sublett, and Robert LaBonte. (Best when privacy is an issue.)
- Public Comments: Login to post. (Best for messages specifically directed to those editing this profile. Limit 20 per day.)
- Public Q&A: These will appear above and in the Genealogist-to-Genealogist (G2G) Forum. (Best for questions directed to the wider genealogy community.)
On January 16, 2015 at 17:31GMT Robin Lee wrote: