in Monticello, Albemarle County, Virginia, USA
in Monticello, Albemarle, Virginia, USA
This page has been accessed 3,097 times.
Categories: Children of US Presidents.
Lucy was born in 1780. She is the daughter of Thomas Jefferson and Martha Wayles. She passed away in 1801. 
Lucy is the daughter of Thomas & Martha Jefferson. She was born and died at her father's house, Monticello, she was only 5 months old. (bio by: TM)
Information developed from Find A Grave memorial no. 6532010
- Janice Hardin, firsthand knowledge. Click the Changes tab for the details of edits by Janice and others.
- ↑ Entered by Janice Hardin, Dec 15, 2011
- ↑ Entered by Tom Bredehoft, 15/2/2013
Searching for someone else?
Do you have a GEDCOM? Register as a guest to have every name searched. It's free (like everything on WikiTree).
No known carriers of Lucy's ancestors' mitochondrial DNA have taken an mtDNA test and no close relatives have taken a 23andMe, AncestryDNA, or Family Tree DNA test.
If you have taken a DNA test for genealogy please login and enter it.
For public comments, here are the options:
- Public Bulletin Board: You need to be a logged-in community member to post bulletin board comments for the family. (Best for comments about Lucy Jefferson directed to WikiTree users watching this profile. Limit of 10 per day.)
- Public Q&A: These will appear here and in the Genealogist-to-Genealogist Q&A Forum. (Best for questions about Lucy Jefferson directed to our genealogy community.)
- Private Messages: You can also contact the Profile Managers privately:
Sue Fitzpatrick, Theresa Ellenwood, Robert LaBonte, and Phillip Sublett. (Best when privacy is an issue.)
There are no bulletin board comments yet.