in Shadwell, Virginia
Died [location unknown]
This page has been accessed 3,039 times.
Categories: Siblings of US Presidents.
Mary was born in 1741. Mary Jefferson had many children with John Bolling  .
According to a major Jefferson biographer,
"It is worth noting that, in many published genealogies of the Bolling family, Mary is often erroneously referred to as "Martha."
Alternate death date : 1804
- Some Prominent Virginia Families, Volume 4.By Louise Pecquet du Bellet, Edward Jaquelin, Martha Cary Jaquelin
- ↑ http://www.monticello.org/site/jefferson/mary-jefferson-bolling
- ↑ 1:430.Malone, Dumas. Jefferson and His Time. Boston: Little, Brown & Co., 1948-81. 6 vols
Searching for someone else?
Do you have a GEDCOM? Register as a guest to have every name searched. It's free (like everything on WikiTree).
No known carriers of Mary's mitochondrial DNA have taken an mtDNA test.
If you have taken a DNA test for genealogy please login and enter it.
For public comments, here are the options:
- Public Bulletin Board: You need to be a logged-in community member to post bulletin board comments for the family. (Best for comments about Mary Bolling directed to WikiTree users watching this profile. Limit of 10 per day.)
- Public Q&A: These will appear here and in the Genealogist-to-Genealogist Q&A Forum. (Best for questions about Mary Bolling directed to our genealogy community.)
- Private Messages: You can also contact the Profile Managers privately:
Mark Shurtliff, Theresa Ellenwood, Robert LaBonte, and Thomas Allen. (Best when privacy is an issue.)
There are no bulletin board comments yet.