Mary was born in 1741. Mary Jefferson had many children with John Bolling  .
According to a major Jefferson biographer, "It is worth noting that, in many published genealogies of the Bolling family, Mary is often erroneously referred to as "Martha."
Alternate death date : 1804
- Some Prominent Virginia Families, Volume 4.By Louise Pecquet du Bellet, Edward Jaquelin, Martha Cary Jaquelin
- ↑ http://www.monticello.org/site/jefferson/mary-jefferson-bolling
- ↑ 1:430.Malone, Dumas. Jefferson and His Time. Boston: Little, Brown & Co., 1948-81. 6 vols
|Source: Burke's Presidential Families.|
|Montgomery-Massingberd, Hugh. Burke's Presidential Families of the United States of America. London: Burke's Peerage, 1981. Print.|
Searching for someone else?
- Martha Washington (Jefferson) Randolph
- Mary (Bolling) Bland
- Mary Bolling Moorman
- Mary J. (Jefferson) Maxey
- Mary (Jefferson) Long
- Mary (Jefferson) Turpin
- Mary (Bolling) Nollkamper
- Mary (Jefferson) Brotherton
- Mary Bolling
- Mary Bolling
Do you have a GEDCOM? Login to have every name in your tree searched. It's free (like everything on WikiTree).DNA
No known carriers of Mary's mitochondrial DNA have taken an mtDNA test.
Have you taken a DNA test for genealogy? Login to add it.
- Login to edit this profile.
- Private Messages: Contact the Profile Managers privately: Mark Shurtliff, Robert LaBonte, and Thomas Allen. (Best when privacy is an issue.)
- Public Comments: Login to post. (Best for messages specifically directed to those editing this profile. Limit 20 per day.)
- Public Q&A: These will appear above and in the Genealogist-to-Genealogist (G2G) Forum. (Best for questions directed to the wider genealogy community.)
There are no public comments yet.