- Mary (Jefferson) Bolling's Profile
- Family Tree & Genealogy Tools
Categories: Siblings of US Presidents.
Mary was born in 1741. Mary Jefferson had many children with John Bolling  .
Thomas Jefferson's granddaughter wrote to him on January 21, 1804, "I suppose you have heard of Aunt Bolling's death." Her death most likely occurred in early 1804, or possibly late 1803. Given the close distances involved, the former seems more likely.
- Some Prominent Virginia Families, Volume 4.By Louise Pecquet du Bellet, Edward Jaquelin, Martha Cary Jaquelin
- ↑ http://www.monticello.org/site/jefferson/mary-jefferson-bolling
- ↑ Edwin Morris Betts and James A. Bear, Jr., eds., The Family Letters of Thomas Jefferson (Columbia, MO: University of Missouri Press, 1966), 254.
|Source: Burke's Presidential Families.|
|Montgomery-Massingberd, Hugh. Burke's Presidential Families of the United States of America. London: Burke's Peerage, 1981. Print.|
Searching for someone else?
- Martha Washington (Jefferson) Randolph
- Mary (Bolling) Bland
- Mary Bolling Moorman
- Mary J. (Jefferson) Maxey
- Mary (Jefferson) Long
- Mary (Jefferson) Turpin
- Mary (Bolling) Nollkamper
- Mary (Jefferson) Brotherton
- Mary (Bolling) Lester
- Mary Bolling
Do you have a GEDCOM? Login to have every name in your tree searched. It's free (like everything on WikiTree).
No known carriers of Mary's mitochondrial DNA have taken an mtDNA test.
Have you taken a DNA test for genealogy? If so, login to add it. If not, see our friends at Family Tree DNA.
- Login to edit this profile.
- Private Messages: Contact the Profile Managers privately: Robert LaBonte, Mark Shurtliff, and Thomas Allen. (Best when privacy is an issue.)
- Public Comments: Login to post. (Best for messages specifically directed to those editing this profile. Limit 20 per day.)
- Public Q&A: These will appear above and in the Genealogist-to-Genealogist (G2G) Forum. (Best for questions directed to the wider genealogy community.)
There are no public comments yet.