- Sarah Jenks's Profile
- Family Tree & Genealogy Tools
This biography is a rough draft. It was auto-generated by a GEDCOM import and needs to be edited.
- Data Changed:
- Date: 21 MAY 1995
Prior to import, this record was last changed 21 MAY 1995 .
- Date: 1870
- Place: Bedford County, Virginia
- WikiTree profile Jenks-85 created through the import of MOORMAN FAMILY.GED on May 31, 2011 by Mary Elizabeth Stewart. See the Changes page for the details of edits by Mary Elizabeth and others.
- Source: S12 Title: Encyclopedia of American Quaker Genealogy, Volume: vol. VI Abbreviation: Encyclopedia Author: Editor: Hinshaw, William Wade Publication: Friends Book, Richmond, IN, 1950
- Source: S36 Title: St. Stephen's Episcopal Church Abbreviation: St. Stephen's Church Author: Patterson, Helen Strange, comp. Publication: Historical Records Committee, Forest, VA, 1983
- Source: S49 Title: Campbell Co., VA Abbreviation: Campbell Co., VA Repository: #R1
- Repository: R1 Name: Campbell County Courthouse Address: City: Rustburg State: Virginia
Searching for someone else?
Do you have a GEDCOM? Login to have every name in your tree searched. It's free (like everything on WikiTree).
No known carriers of Sarah's ancestors' mitochondrial DNA have taken an mtDNA test and no close relatives have taken a 23andMe, AncestryDNA, or Family Tree DNA "Family Finder" test.
Have you taken a DNA test for genealogy? If so, login to add it. If not, see our friends at Family Tree DNA.
- Login to edit this profile.
- Private Messages: Send a private message to the Profile Manager. (Best when privacy is an issue.)
- Public Comments: Login to post. (Best for messages specifically directed to those editing this profile. Limit 20 per day.)
- Public Q&A: These will appear above and in the Genealogist-to-Genealogist (G2G) Forum. (Best for questions directed to the wider genealogy community.)
There are no public comments yet.