Born about [location unknown]
Died [date unknown] [location unknown]
This page has been accessed 73 times.
This biography is a rough draft. It was auto-generated by a GEDCOM import and needs to be edited.
- Data Changed:
- Date: 21 MAY 1995
Prior to import, this record was last changed 21 MAY 1995 .
- Date: 1870
- Place: Bedford County, Virginia
- WikiTree profile Jenks-85 created through the import of MOORMAN FAMILY.GED on May 31, 2011 by Mary Elizabeth Stewart. See the Changes page for the details of edits by Mary Elizabeth and others.
- Source: S12 Title: Encyclopedia of American Quaker Genealogy, Volume: vol. VI Abbreviation: Encyclopedia Author: Editor: Hinshaw, William Wade Publication: Friends Book, Richmond, IN, 1950
- Source: S36 Title: St. Stephen's Episcopal Church Abbreviation: St. Stephen's Church Author: Patterson, Helen Strange, comp. Publication: Historical Records Committee, Forest, VA, 1983
- Source: S49 Title: Campbell Co., VA Abbreviation: Campbell Co., VA Repository: #R1
- Repository: R1 Name: Campbell County Courthouse Address: City: Rustburg State: Virginia
Searching for someone else?
Do you have a GEDCOM? Register as a guest to have every name searched. It's free (like everything on WikiTree).
No known carriers of Sarah's ancestors' mitochondrial DNA have taken an mtDNA test and no close relatives have taken a 23andMe, AncestryDNA, or Family Tree DNA test.
If you have taken a DNA test for genealogy please login and enter it.
For public comments, here are the options:
- Public Bulletin Board: You need to be a logged-in community member to post bulletin board comments for the family. (Best for comments about Sarah Jenks directed to WikiTree users watching this profile. Limit of 10 per day.)
- Public Q&A: These will appear here and in the Genealogist-to-Genealogist Q&A Forum. (Best for questions about Sarah Jenks directed to our genealogy community.)
- Private Message: You can also send a private message to the Profile Manager. (Best when privacy is an issue.)
There are no bulletin board comments yet.