- Julius Johnson's Profile
- Family Tree & Genealogy Tools
Julius was born in 1886. Julius Johnson ... 
Do you have information about Johnson? Please contribute to his biography. Everything on WikiTree is a collaborative work-in-progress.
- 1940 U.S. Census - 195 English St., Macon, Bibb County, Georgia
- Julius S Johnson - 54 (1886) b. Georgia; o. Household finisher salesman
- Ellene M Johnson - 43 (1897) b. Texas
- Richard Callaway Johnson - 14 (1926) b. Georgia
- Mary Ellen Midyett (mother-in-law) - 83 (1856) b. Canada; naturalized
- Jewel Midgett (sister-in-law) - 52 (1888) b. Texas; Public School Teacher
- ↑ Entered by Graeme MacKay, Feb 9, 2013
- ↑ "United States Census, 1940," index and images, FamilySearch (https://familysearch.org/pal:/MM9.1.1/K72V-NYC : accessed 09 Feb 2013), Mary Ellen Midyett in household of Julius S Johnson, Ward 3, Macon, Militia District 1085, Bibb, Georgia, United States; citing enumeration district (ED) 11-38, sheet 3A, family 52, NARA digital publication T627, roll 641
Thanks to Graeme MacKay for starting this profile.
Click the Changes tab for the details of contributions by Graeme and others.
Searching for someone else?
Do you have a GEDCOM? Login to have every name in your tree searched. It's free (like everything on WikiTree).
No known carriers of Julius's ancestors' Y-chromosome or mitochondrial DNA have taken yDNA or mtDNA tests and no close relatives have taken a 23andMe, AncestryDNA, or Family Tree DNA "Family Finder" test.
Have you taken a DNA test for genealogy? If so, login to add it. If not, see our friends at Family Tree DNA.
- Login to edit this profile.
- Private Messages: Send a private message to the Profile Manager. (Best when privacy is an issue.)
- Public Comments: Login to post. (Best for messages specifically directed to those editing this profile. Limit 20 per day.)
- Public Q&A: These will appear above and in the Genealogist-to-Genealogist (G2G) Forum. (Best for anything directed to the wider genealogy community.)
There are no public comments yet.