This biography is a rough draft. It was auto-generated by a GEDCOM import and needs to be edited.
- User ID: 7A79F314EC9F45F78F1742D7C3675C3C4258
- Data Changed:
- Date: 16 Mar 2011
- Time: 21:09
- Date: 16 Mar 2011
Prior to import, this record was last changed 21:09 16 Mar 2011.
- WikiTree profile Johnson-7913 created through the import of Gedcom ONE for WikiTree.ged on Aug 7, 2011 by Dolores M. Pringle Pringle. See the Changes page for the details of edits by Dolores M. Pringle and others.
- Source: S98 Abbreviation: Ancestry Family Trees Title: Ancestry Family Trees Publication: Online publication - Provo, UT, USA: Ancestry.com. Original data: Family Tree files submitted by Ancestry members. Note: This information comes from 1 or more individual Ancestry Family Tree files. This source citation points you to a current version of those files. Note: The owners of these tree files may have removed or changed information since this source citation was created. Repository: #R2 Paranthetical: Y Page: Ancestry Family Trees Quality or Certainty of Data: 3 Data: Text: http://trees.ancestry.com/pt/AMTCitationRedir.aspx?tid=12744898&pid=615295907
- Repository: R2 Name: Ancestry.com Address: Ancestry.com CONT http://www.Ancestry.com Name: Ancestry.com Address 1: http://www.Ancestry.com
Searching for someone else?
Do you have a GEDCOM? Login to have every name in your tree searched. It's free (like everything on WikiTree).DNA
No known carriers of Elijah Phillip's Y-chromosome or his mother's mitochondrial DNA have taken yDNA or mtDNA tests and no close relatives have taken a 23andMe, AncestryDNA, or Family Tree DNA "Family Finder" test.
Have you taken a DNA test for genealogy? Login to add it.
- Login to edit this profile.
- Private Messages: Send a private message to the Profile Manager. (Best when privacy is an issue.)
- Public Comments: Login to post. (Best for messages specifically directed to those editing this profile. Limit 20 per day.)
- Public Q&A: These will appear above and in the Genealogist-to-Genealogist (G2G) Forum. (Best for questions directed to the wider genealogy community.)
There are no public comments yet.