in Armentieres,Nord Pas De Calais,,France
[father unknown] and
This page has been accessed 168 times.
This person was created through the import of Peterson.ged on 22 September 2010. The following data was included in the gedcom. You may wish to edit it for readability.
- Reference: 2838
- User ID: 25D3841FB3B4D44A8E066A39A714075770EA
This person was created on 02 November 2010 through the import of MacEntee_Richard_2010-11-01.ged.
No more info is currently available. Can you add to this biography?
- WikiTree profile Joire-5 created through the import of Rhodes 2011_2011-07-09_01_01.ged on Jul 9, 2011 by Tom Rhodes. See the Changes page for the details of edits by Tom and others.
Searching for someone else?
Do you have a GEDCOM? Register as a guest to have every name searched. It's free (like everything on WikiTree).
No known carriers of Petrus's Y-chromosome or his mother's mitochondrial DNA have taken yDNA or mtDNA tests.
If you have taken a DNA test for genealogy please login and enter it.
For public comments, here are the options:
- Public Bulletin Board: You need to be a logged-in community member to post bulletin board comments for the family. (Best for comments about Petrus Joire directed to WikiTree users watching this profile. Limit of 10 per day.)
- Public Q&A: These will appear here and in the Genealogist-to-Genealogist Q&A Forum. (Best for questions about Petrus Joire directed to our genealogy community.)
- Private Messages: You can also contact the Profile Managers privately:
Michelle Hartley, Karen Pelling, and Thomas MacEntee. (Best when privacy is an issue.)
There are no bulletin board comments yet.