Petrus Joire, born 1575 in Armentieres, Nord Pas De Calais, France married Jacoba Le Blanc and was the father of Magdalena Brissen (Joire) Blanchan. He died October 4, 1619 in France.
- ↑ biography written with information from the data fields of Joire-2 as of August 16, 2014
- A WikiTree profile for this person was created through the import of Peterson.ged on 22 September 2010. It included the user ID: 25D3841FB3B4D44A8E066A39A714075770EA and "Reference: 2838"
- A WikiTree profile for this person was created on 02 November 2010 through the import of MacEntee_Richard_2010-11-01.ged.
- The WikiTree profile Joire-5 was created through the import of Rhodes 2011_2011-07-09_01_01.ged on Jul 9, 2011 by Tom Rhodes.
- Liz Shifflett, 11x-gr-granddaughter
following links could be promising places to start a search for sources (from a Google search, August 16, 2014):
- New Netherland Roots, by Gwenn F. Epperson
- 1977. Gwenn F. Epperson, Magdalena Joire: A 'Mademoiselle from Armentieres', New York Genealogical & Biographical Record, Vol. 122, No. 2, April, 1991. (cited in an Ancestry/Rootsweb tree)
- Magdalena Joire
Searching for someone else?
Do you have a GEDCOM? Register as a guest to have every name in your tree searched. It's free (like everything on WikiTree).
No known carriers of Petrus's Y-chromosome or his mother's mitochondrial DNA have taken yDNA or mtDNA tests.
- Login to edit this profile and add images.
- Private Messages: Contact the Profile Managers privately: Liz Shifflett, Michelle Hartley, Karen Pelling, and Thomas MacEntee. (Best when privacy is an issue.)
- Public Comments: Login to post comments. (Best for messages specifically directed to those editing this profile. Limit 10 per day.)
- Public Q&A: These will appear above and in the Genealogist-to-Genealogist (G2G) Forum. (Best for questions directed to the wider genealogy community.)
There are no public comments yet.