- Snaer Jokulsson's Profile
- Family Tree & Genealogy Tools
Categories: Disputed Existence.
THIS PROFILE IS HIGHLY SPECULATIVE.
This site explains the difficulty in confirming identities: http://fmg.ac/Projects/MedLands/NORWAY.htm
Snaer was born in 0078. Snaer The Old ... 
This profile is a collaborative work-in-progress. Can you contribute information or sources?
Heimskringla By Sturluson born-1179
- ↑ First-hand information as remembered by Gordon Lokken, Thursday, March 26, 2015. Replace this citation if there is another source.
- Add sources here.
Searching for someone else?
Do you have a GEDCOM? Login to have every name in your tree searched. It's free (like everything on WikiTree).
No known carriers of Snaer's Y-chromosome or his mother's mitochondrial DNA have taken yDNA or mtDNA tests.
Have you taken a DNA test for genealogy? If so, login to add it. If not, see our friends at Family Tree DNA.
- Login to edit this profile.
- Private Messages: Contact the Profile Managers privately: Katherine Patterson, Sheri Sturm, Dawn Truitt, Shaunna Fuellbrandt, Gordon Lokken, Wendy Hampton, David Moore, Michael Rosser, Crickett Lile, and Chris Hamilton. (Best when privacy is an issue.)
- Public Comments: Login to post. (Best for messages specifically directed to those editing this profile. Limit 20 per day.)
- Public Q&A: These will appear above and in the Genealogist-to-Genealogist (G2G) Forum. (Best for questions directed to the wider genealogy community.)
On March 27, 2015 at 01:09GMT Guy Constantineau wrote:
It is important to include the source for the profiles you create.