- Snaer Jokulsson's Profile
- Family Tree & Genealogy Tools
Categories: Disputed Existence.
Relationships between historical figures could have been simplified or even fabricated in the text to give the impression that succession remained within the same family….Precise chronology is also difficult to assess from the Sagas….The conclusion must be that the tight family network described in the Sagas is unlikely to be correct and that the relationships shown below should be treated with considerable caution. http://fmg.ac/Projects/MedLands/NORWEGIAN%20NOBILITY.htm
THIS PROFILE IS HIGHLY SPECULATIVE.
This site explains the difficulty in confirming identities: http://fmg.ac/Projects/MedLands/NORWAY.htm
Snaer was born in 0078. Snaer The Old ... 
This profile is a collaborative work-in-progress. Can you contribute information or sources?
Heimskringla By Sturluson born-1179
- ↑ First-hand information as remembered by Gordon Lokken, Thursday, March 26, 2015. Replace this citation if there is another source.
- Add sources here.
Searching for someone else?
Do you have a GEDCOM? Login to have every name in your tree searched. It's free (like everything on WikiTree).
No known carriers of Snaer's Y-chromosome or his mother's mitochondrial DNA have taken yDNA or mtDNA tests.
Have you taken a DNA test for genealogy? If so, login to add it. If not, see our friends at Family Tree DNA.
- Login to edit this profile.
- Private Messages: Contact the Profile Managers privately: Chris Hamilton, Katherine Patterson, Sheri Sturm, Dawn Truitt, Shaunna Fuellbrandt, Gordon Lokken, Wendy Hampton, David Moore, and Crickett Lile. (Best when privacy is an issue.)
- Public Comments: Login to post. (Best for messages specifically directed to those editing this profile. Limit 20 per day.)
- Public Q&A: These will appear above and in the Genealogist-to-Genealogist (G2G) Forum. (Best for questions directed to the wider genealogy community.)
On March 27, 2015 at 01:09GMT Guy Constantineau wrote:
It is important to include the source for the profiles you create.