This biography is a rough draft. It was auto-generated by a GEDCOM import and needs to be edited.
- Date: ABT 1648
- Place: Maurens, Auch, Gers, France
Soldier for the La Brisadiere Company, a regiment from Ile D'Orlean. Soldat de la compagnie de La Brisardière au régiment d'Orléans
- WikiTree profile Joncas-9 created through the import of Richard Roberts Family Tree.ged on Aug 13, 2011 by Irene x. See the Changes page for the details of edits by Irene and others.
- WikiTree profile Joncas-14 created through the import of For WikiTree 3.ged on Nov 7, 2012 by Paul Shenton. See the Changes page for the details of edits by Paul and others.
- Source: S614Ancestry Family Trees (Online publication - Provo, UT, USA: Ancestry.com. Original data: Family Tree files submitted by Ancestry members.) Note: This information comes from 1 or more individual Ancestry Family Tree files. This source citation points you to a current version of those files. Note: The owners of these tree files may have removed or changed information since this source citation was created.
Searching for someone else?
Do you have a GEDCOM? Login to have every name in your tree searched. It's free (like everything on WikiTree).
No known carriers of Pierre's Y-chromosome or his mother's mitochondrial DNA have taken yDNA or mtDNA tests.
Have you taken a DNA test for genealogy? If so, login to add it. If not, see our friends at Family Tree DNA.
- Login to edit this profile.
- Private Messages: Contact the Profile Managers privately: Serge Langlois and Paul Shenton. (Best when privacy is an issue.)
- Public Comments: Login to post. (Best for messages specifically directed to those editing this profile. Limit 20 per day.)
- Public Q&A: These will appear above and in the Genealogist-to-Genealogist (G2G) Forum. (Best for anything directed to the wider genealogy community.)
On November 9, 2014 at 19:45GMT Serge Langlois wrote:
Pierre is 20 degrees from Kevin Bacon, 23 degrees from AJ Jacobs, 35 degrees from Gene Kelly, 30 degrees from Bram Stoker and 18 degrees from Queen Elizabeth II of the Commonwealth Realms on our single family tree. Login to find your connection.