This biography is a rough draft. It was auto-generated by a GEDCOM import and needs to be edited.
- User ID: F83A7760-C3B5-4842-94BE-C041BA3F29C4
- Record ID Number: MH:IF877
- Date: ABT 1648
- Place: Maurens, Auch, Gers, France
- Death: Y
- User ID: ED6F4660-A746-434B-B18C-59EB83581861
- Record ID Number: MH:IF878
Record ID Number
- Record ID Number: MH:I491
- User ID: GYDH076L-0444-8521-H2D8-H2D805641ES0
- UPD 25 FEB 2011 00:52:54 GMT-5
- Occupation: Soldier for the La Brisadiere Company, a regiment from Ile D'Orlean.Soldat de lacompagnie de LaBrisardière au régiment d'Orléans
- User ID: E5DBE2F6-C276-48D7-A22D-F5C02EE4BD26
- Record ID Number: MH:IF879
- WikiTree profile Joncas-9 created through the import of Richard Roberts Family Tree.ged on Aug 13, 2011 by Irene x. See the Changes page for the details of edits by Irene and others.
Searching for someone else?
Do you have a GEDCOM? Login to have every name in your tree searched. It's free (like everything on WikiTree).DNA
No known carriers of Pierre's Y-chromosome or his mother's mitochondrial DNA have taken yDNA or mtDNA tests.
Have you taken a DNA test for genealogy? Login to add it.
- Login to edit this profile.
- Private Messages: Send a private message to the Profile Manager. (Best when privacy is an issue.)
- Public Comments: Login to post. (Best for messages specifically directed to those editing this profile. Limit 20 per day.)
- Public Q&A: These will appear above and in the Genealogist-to-Genealogist (G2G) Forum. (Best for questions directed to the wider genealogy community.)
On November 9, 2014 at 19:45GMT Serge Langlois wrote: