Joseph Jones, son of Robert and Joanna (Osgood) Jones was born October 7, 1664 in Salisbury. The inventory of his estate was made in 1689 indicating that he was at that time deceased. He was married before 1689 to Mary Gould, b. June 24,1661, daughter of Nathan and Elizabeth Gould, of Amesbury. Their children were: John, Damaris, Hannah, and Mary.(p. 1791)
Nathan Gould, of Amesbury, b. abt 1614; m. Elizabeth ___; son of John and Judith Gould of King's Langley Co., Herts, England. Children: Mary b. June 24, 1661 at Salisbury; m. bef. 1692, Joseph Jones, son of Robert. (p. 178-9)
JONES, Joseph, s. Robert and Jone, 7: 8m: 1664. (p. 143)
JONS, Joseph, and Mary Gould, Oct. 23, 1684. CTR (p. 399)
Amesbury Births: Children:Jones, Hannah, 2d d., Joseph and Mary, Aug. 11, 1687. (p. 147) Jones, Mary, d. Joseph and Mary, June 6, 1689. (p. 148) Jons, John, s. Joseph and Mary, Feb. 24, 1684. CTR (p. 149)
- Entered by Chris Hoyt, 22 January 2014.
- ↑ Genealogical and Family History of the State of New Hampshire: A Record of the Achievements of Her People in the Making of a Commonwealth and the Founding of a Nation, Volume 4 Lewis Publishing Company, 1908
- ↑ The Old Families of Salisbury and Amesbury, Massachusetts: With Some Related Families of Newbury, Haverhill, Ipswich, and Hampton, and of York County, Maine by David Webster Hoyt Genealogical Publishing Com, 2013
- ↑ Vital Records of Salisbury Massachusetts to the Year 1850
- ↑ Vital Records of Amesbury Massachusetts to the Year 1850
- WikiTree profile Jones-13233 created through the import of davisfamilytree-1.ged on Sep 1, 2012 by Rich Davis. See the Changes page for the details of edits by Rich and others.
- Source: S-2049665188 Repository: #R-2139194211 Title: Ancestry Family Trees Publication: Online publication - Provo, UT, USA: Ancestry.com. Original data: Family Tree files submitted by Ancestry members. Note: This information comes from 1 or more individual Ancestry Family Tree files. This source citation points you to a current version of those files. Note: The owners of these tree files may have removed or changed information since this source citation was created. Page: Ancestry Family Trees Note: Data: Text: http://trees.ancestry.com/pt/AMTCitationRedir.aspx?tid=21920874&pid=1530
- Repository: R-2139194211 Name: Ancestry.com Address: http://www.Ancestry.com Note:
Searching for someone else?
Do you have a GEDCOM? Register as a guest to have every name in your tree searched. It's free (like everything on WikiTree).DNA
No known carriers of Joseph's Y-chromosome or his mother's mitochondrial DNA have taken yDNA or mtDNA tests.
- Login to edit this profile and add images.
- Private Messages: Send a private message to the Profile Manager. (Best when privacy is an issue.)
- Public Comments: Login to post comments. (Best for messages specifically directed to those editing this profile. Limit 20 per day.)
- Public Q&A: These will appear above and in the Genealogist-to-Genealogist (G2G) Forum. (Best for questions directed to the wider genealogy community.)
There are no public comments yet.