This biography was auto-generated by a GEDCOM import. It's a rough draft and needs to be edited.
- User ID: E18C51057FFF4F06837122D9577B83EAC41D
- Source: S2 Abbreviation: 1841 England Census Title: 1841 England Census Author: Ancestry.com Publication: Online publication - Provo, UT, USA: Ancestry.com Operations, Inc, 2010.Original data - Census Returns of England and Wales, 1841. Kew, Surrey, England: The National Archives of the UK (TNA): Public Record Office (PRO), 1841. Data imaged from the National Reference: 1,8978::0 Repository: #R1
- Repository: R1 Name: Ancestry.com.au Address: Ancestry.com.au CONT http://www.Ancestry.com.au Name: Ancestry.com.au Address 1: http://www.Ancestry.com.au
- Source: S4 Abbreviation: Ancestry Family Trees Title: Ancestry Family Trees Publication: Online publication - Provo, UT, USA: Ancestry.com. Original data: Family Tree files submitted by Ancestry members. Note: This information comes from 1 or more individual Ancestry Family Tree files. This source citation points you to a current version of those files. Note: The owners of these tree files may have removed or changed information since this source citation was created. Repository: #R1 Page: Ancestry Family Trees Quality or Certainty of Data: 3 Data: Text: http://trees.ancestry.com/pt/AMTCitationRedir.aspx?tid=23505701&pid=174
Thank you to Fiona Legg for creating WikiTree profile Jones-19981 through the import of Pearson 2013.ged on Sep 19, 2013. Click to the Changes page for the details of edits by Fiona and others.
Searching for someone else?
Do you have a GEDCOM? Register as a guest to have every name in your tree searched. It's free (like everything on WikiTree).DNA
No known carriers of Margaret Ann's ancestors' mitochondrial DNA have taken an mtDNA test and no close relatives have taken a 23andMe, AncestryDNA, or Family Tree DNA "Family Finder" test.
- Login to request to the join the Trusted List so that you can edit and add images.
- Private Messages: Send a private message to the Profile Manager. (Best when privacy is an issue.)
- Public Comments: Login to post comments. (Best for messages specifically directed to those editing this profile. Limit 20 per day.)
- Public Q&A: These will appear above and in the Genealogist-to-Genealogist (G2G) Forum. (Best for questions directed to the wider genealogy community.)
There are no public comments yet.