- Birth ABT 1712 Taunton, Bristol, Ma
- Death 20 AUG 1738 Bristol, Bristol, Ma
- Jones-1597 death listed as being in Bristol, Bristol co., RI.
- Note: she of Taunton, Bristol, Mass. at marriage.
- Mentioned in her father's will, 18 Dec 1740 as "Rebeccah Dyer (deceased, with issue).
John Dyer found in:
- Rhode Island Marriage Index
- Spouse: Jones, Rebecca
- Location: Bristol
- Town: Bristol
- County: 8/13/1734 ??
Rhode Island - Marriage Index (1625-1876)
Vital Records of Rhode Island, 1636-1930 (database online) Orem, UT: Ancestry, Inc. 2000
Providence Births 1636-1920, Providence Marriages 1851-1920, Providence Deaths 1636-1930, Bristol County - Barrington, Bristol, and Warren, Kent County - Coventry, East Greenwich, Warwick, and West Greenwich, Richmond, South Kingstown, and Westerly.
International Genealogical Index, North America
Vital Records Index - North America, 1631-1888
- Publication: Family History Resource File
Vital Records of Rhode Island 1636-1850, Births, Marriages & Deaths Vol.5, Washington & Bristol County
- Author: James N. Arnold
- Publication: Narragansett Hist. Pub. Co., Providence, RI. 1894
Descendants of Thomas Jones of Hingham, Hull, and Manchester, Mass.
- Author: Claude W. Barlow, Ph.D, of Clark Univ., Worcester, Mass.
- Publication: NEHGR, Volume 113, January 1959
Acknowledging 2 contributors
- This person was created through the import of dyermaeettaaug2010.ged on 11 September 2010.
- This person was created through the import of master 11_12.ged on 21 October 2010.
This profile developed by merging Jones-1597 into Jones-731
Searching for someone else?
Do you have a GEDCOM? Register as a guest to have every name in your tree searched. It's free (like everything on WikiTree).
No known carriers of Rebecca L.'s mitochondrial DNA have taken an mtDNA test.
- Login to edit this profile and add images.
- Private Messages: Contact the Profile Managers privately: Doug Coldwell and Tom Bredehoft. (Best when privacy is an issue.)
- Public Comments: Login to post comments. (Best for messages specifically directed to those editing this profile. Limit 10 per day.)
- Public Q&A: These will appear above and in the Genealogist-to-Genealogist (G2G) Forum. (Best for questions directed to the wider genealogy community.)
There are no public comments yet.