- Rebecca L. (Jones) Dyer's Profile
- Family Tree & Genealogy Tools
- Birth ABT 1712 Taunton, Bristol, Ma
- Death 20 AUG 1738 Bristol, Bristol, Ma
- Jones-1597 death listed as being in Bristol, Bristol co., RI.
- Note: she of Taunton, Bristol, Mass. at marriage.
- Mentioned in her father's will, 18 Dec 1740 as "Rebeccah Dyer (deceased, with issue).
John Dyer found in:
- Rhode Island Marriage Index
- Spouse: Jones, Rebecca
- Location: Bristol
- Town: Bristol
- County: 8/13/1734 ??
Rhode Island - Marriage Index (1625-1876)
Vital Records of Rhode Island, 1636-1930 (database online) Orem, UT: Ancestry, Inc. 2000
Providence Births 1636-1920, Providence Marriages 1851-1920, Providence Deaths 1636-1930, Bristol County - Barrington, Bristol, and Warren, Kent County - Coventry, East Greenwich, Warwick, and West Greenwich, Richmond, South Kingstown, and Westerly.
International Genealogical Index, North America
Vital Records Index - North America, 1631-1888
- Publication: Family History Resource File
Vital Records of Rhode Island 1636-1850, Births, Marriages & Deaths Vol.5, Washington & Bristol County
- Author: James N. Arnold
- Publication: Narragansett Hist. Pub. Co., Providence, RI. 1894
Descendants of Thomas Jones of Hingham, Hull, and Manchester, Mass.
- Author: Claude W. Barlow, Ph.D, of Clark Univ., Worcester, Mass.
- Publication: NEHGR, Volume 113, January 1959
Searching for someone else?
Do you have a GEDCOM? Login to have every name in your tree searched. It's free (like everything on WikiTree).
It may be possible to confirm family relationships with Rebecca L. by comparing test results with other carriers of her mitochondrial DNA. However, there are no known mtDNA test-takers in her direct maternal line. It is likely that these autosomal DNA test-takers will share significant DNA with Rebecca L.:
- Fred Nash - AncestryDNA
Ancestry.com member Fred_D2
- LeRoy Pratt - AncestryDNA
GEDMatch ID 54
Ancestry.com member LeRoy_Pratt
Have you taken a DNA test for genealogy? Login to add it.
- Login to edit this profile.
- Private Messages: Send a private message to the Profile Manager. (Best when privacy is an issue.)
- Public Comments: Login to post. (Best for messages specifically directed to those editing this profile. Limit 20 per day.)
- Public Q&A: These will appear above and in the Genealogist-to-Genealogist (G2G) Forum. (Best for questions directed to the wider genealogy community.)
There are no public comments yet.