Data & Discussion
For a detailed review of records, images, and other items of interest concerning this individual please visit the William Kanistanaux post on my research blog. I update this post whenever I discover new items.
- Willie appears in the 1875 New York State Census for Stockton, Chautauqua Co. NY as a son in the household of Layton Kanistanaux. 
- Willie appears in the 1880 U.S. Census for Stockton, Chautauqua Co. NY as a son in the household of Layton Kanistanaux.
- William B. in the 1982 New York State Census for Stockton, Chautauqua Co. NY in the household of Layton & Marleah Kanistanaux.
- William appears in the 1900 U.S. Census for Stockton, Chautauqua Co. NY as the head of household with wife, Maud A., b.Oct-1877 in New York. 
- See William Yokum aka Kanistanaux for a different perspective of the same person.
- Nancy L, preliminary research.
- Visit my blog GWILODWÔGAN for the details of my research on this family.
- ↑ NY State Census, 1875, Stockton, Chautauqua Co., pg. 30, Dwelling #317, Family #328
- ↑ U.S. Federal Census, 1880, Stockton, Chautauqua Co., NY, pg.17, Dwelling #185 , Family #189
- ↑ NY State Census, 1892, Stockton, Chautauqua Co., NY
- ↑ U.S. Federal Census, 1900, Stockton, Chautauqua Co., NY, pg.15
Searching for someone else?
Do you have a GEDCOM? Login to have every name in your tree searched. It's free (like everything on WikiTree).DNA
No known carriers of William's ancestors' Y-chromosome or mitochondrial DNA have taken yDNA or mtDNA tests and no close relatives have taken a 23andMe, AncestryDNA, or Family Tree DNA "Family Finder" test.
Have you taken a DNA test for genealogy? Login to add it.
- Login to edit this profile.
- Private Messages: Send a private message to the Profile Manager. (Best when privacy is an issue.)
- Public Comments: Login to post. (Best for messages specifically directed to those editing this profile. Limit 20 per day.)
- Public Q&A: These will appear above and in the Genealogist-to-Genealogist (G2G) Forum. (Best for questions directed to the wider genealogy community.)
There are no public comments yet.