- George Keefer's Profile
- Family Tree & Genealogy Tools
George fought on the Loyalist side in the Revolutionary War. One source says the New Jersey Volunteers and another the Queen's Rangers. His widow remarried to Adam Micheal Teeter, a patriot who fought in Morgan's Rifle Regiment. The online dictionary lists George's death as 1783 (probably of typhus) but other sources show a Christmas 1778 death at the army camp. 1783 is probably too late, as his widow had started a new family by 1781.
- The Teeter Family - Norene Turcsik.
- Ancestry.com - Secord/Coleman Family and Lundy's of the Battle of Lundy's Lane of the War of 1812 and Elson/Kauppina/Bentley/Couke.
- ↑ Entered by Dave Rutherford.
Thanks to Dave Rutherford for starting this profile. Click the Changes tab for the details of contributions by Dave and others.
Searching for someone else?
Do you have a GEDCOM? Login to have every name in your tree searched. It's free (like everything on WikiTree).
It may be possible to confirm family relationships with George by comparing test results with other carriers of his Y-chromosome or his mother's mitochondrial DNA. However, there are no known yDNA or mtDNA test-takers in his direct paternal or maternal line. It is likely that these autosomal DNA test-takers will share significant DNA with George:
- Randy Seaver - 23andMe
GEDMatch ID M110041
- Randy Seaver - AncestryDNA
Ancestry.com member randyseavercv
- David Lundy - AncestryDNA
Ancestry.com member dl929
- Randy Seaver - Family Tree DNA Family Finder
Family Tree DNA kit 217932
Have you taken a DNA test for genealogy? If so, login to add it. If not, see our friends at Family Tree DNA.
- Login to edit this profile.
- Private Messages: Send a private message to the Profile Manager. (Best when privacy is an issue.)
- Public Comments: Login to post. (Best for messages specifically directed to those editing this profile. Limit 20 per day.)
- Public Q&A: These will appear above and in the Genealogist-to-Genealogist (G2G) Forum. (Best for questions directed to the wider genealogy community.)
There are no public comments yet.