- Moses Kemp's Profile
- Family Tree & Genealogy Tools
Categories: Kemp Name Study.
Moses was born in 1749. Moses Kemp ... He passed away in June or July of 1808 in Greenville Co., SC. 
Searching for someone else?
Do you have a GEDCOM? Login to have every name in your tree searched. It's free (like everything on WikiTree).
It may be possible to confirm family relationships with Moses by comparing test results with other carriers of his Y-chromosome or his mother's mitochondrial DNA. However, there are no known yDNA or mtDNA test-takers in his direct paternal or maternal line. It is likely that these autosomal DNA test-takers will share significant DNA with Moses:
- Kelly Sinclair - 23andMe
- Kelly Sinclair - AncestryDNA
- Mike Griffis - AncestryDNA
GEDMatch ID auDNA
Ancestry.com member GriffisDawn
- Candace Biamonti - AncestryDNA
Ancestry.com member candyinrome
- Kelly Sinclair - Family Tree DNA Family Finder
GEDMatch ID M153948
Family Tree DNA kit B17272
- Chet Snow - Family Tree DNA Family Finder
Family Tree DNA kit 335069
Have you taken a DNA test for genealogy? Login to add it.
- Login to edit this profile.
- Private Messages: Contact the Profile Managers privately: Kelly Sinclair, Suzanne Shaw, and Gary Pace. (Best when privacy is an issue.)
- Public Comments: Login to post. (Best for messages specifically directed to those editing this profile. Limit 20 per day.)
- Public Q&A: These will appear above and in the Genealogist-to-Genealogist (G2G) Forum. (Best for questions directed to the wider genealogy community.)
On March 26, 2014 at 21:50GMT Gary Pace wrote:
Moses' & Susannah's known children are:
Sarah Elizabeth (Elizabeth) Kemp (~1770 - ~1837)
Gilla Kemp (~1772 – Aug. 1846)
Richard Kemp (~1775 - ~Jan. 1812)
Aaron Kemp (2 Mar. 1779 –24 Sep. 1865/1 Jan. 1858)