- Moses Kemp's Profile
- Family Tree & Genealogy Tools
Moses was born in 1749. Moses Kemp ... He passed away in June or July of 1808 in Greenville Co., SC. 
Searching for someone else?
Do you have a GEDCOM? Login to have every name in your tree searched. It's free (like everything on WikiTree).
No known carriers of Moses's Y-chromosome or his mother's mitochondrial DNA have taken yDNA or mtDNA tests.
Have you taken a DNA test for genealogy? Login to add it.
- Login to edit this profile.
- Private Messages: Contact the Profile Managers privately: Kelly Sinclair, Suzanne Shaw, and Gary Pace. (Best when privacy is an issue.)
- Public Comments: Login to post. (Best for messages specifically directed to those editing this profile. Limit 20 per day.)
- Public Q&A: These will appear above and in the Genealogist-to-Genealogist (G2G) Forum. (Best for questions directed to the wider genealogy community.)
On March 26, 2014 at 21:50GMT Gary Pace wrote:
Moses' & Susannah's known children are:
Sarah Elizabeth (Elizabeth) Kemp (~1770 - ~1837)
Gilla Kemp (~1772 – Aug. 1846)
Richard Kemp (~1775 - ~Jan. 1812)
Aaron Kemp (2 Mar. 1779 –24 Sep. 1865/1 Jan. 1858)