- Daniel Kenney's Profile
- Family Tree & Genealogy Tools
When this person was created on 14 April 2010 through the import of Jamie 2010_2010-04-10.ged, certain information could not be interpreted. Could you help clean this up?
- NAME Daniel /Kenney/
- SOUR @S88@
- PAGE Source number: 491.000; Source type: Electronic Database; Number ofPages: 1; Submitter Code: NJH.
- TEXT Name: Daniel KenneyBirth Date: 1728Birth Place: MA
- NOTE @N2189@
- SOUR @S88@
- @S88@ SOUR
- AUTH Yates Publishing
- TITL U.S. and International Marriage Records, 1560-1900
- PUBL Name: Name: Online publication - Provo, UT, USA: MyFamily.com, Inc.,2004.Original data - This unique collection of records was extractedfrom a variety of sources including family group sheets and electronicdatabases. Originally, the information was derived from an;;
- NOTEYates Publishing, U.S. and International Marriage Records, 1560-1900(Online publication - Provo, UT, USA: MyFamily.com, Inc.,2004.Original data - This unique collection of records was extractedfrom a variety of sources including family group sheets and electronicdatabases. Originally, the information was derived from an).
Kenney, Daniel, s. Daniel and Elizabeth, July 15, 1728. citing Vital Records of Sutton, Massachusetts to the end of the year 1849, Franklyn P. Rice, Worchester, Mass. 1907, Page 98.
Searching for someone else?
Do you have a GEDCOM? Login to have every name in your tree searched. It's free (like everything on WikiTree).
It may be possible to confirm family relationships with Daniel by comparing test results with other carriers of his Y-chromosome or his mother's mitochondrial DNA. However, there are no known yDNA or mtDNA test-takers in his direct paternal or maternal line. It is likely that these autosomal DNA test-takers will share DNA with Daniel:
Have you taken a DNA test for genealogy? If so, login to add it. If not, see our friends at Family Tree DNA.
- Login to edit this profile.
- Private Messages: Send a private message to the Profile Manager. (Best when privacy is an issue.)
- Public Comments: Login to post. (Best for messages specifically directed to those editing this profile. Limit 20 per day.)
- Public Q&A: These will appear above and in the Genealogist-to-Genealogist (G2G) Forum. (Best for anything directed to the wider genealogy community.)
There are no public comments yet.
Daniel is 18 degrees from Kevin Bacon, 20 degrees from AJ Jacobs, 28 degrees from Michael Phelps, 27 degrees from Neil deGrasse Tyson and 19 degrees from Queen Elizabeth II of the Commonwealth Realms on our single family tree. Login to find your connection.