Her Parents & Siblings
Husband: Richard Kennon Wife: Elizabeth Worsham
- Child: Elizabeth Kennon
- Child: Martha Kennon
- Child: Richard Kennon
- Child: Sarah Kennon
- Child: Judith Kennon
- Child: Mary Kennon
- Child: William Kennon
Husband: Major John Fairfax Bolling Child of: Martha Bolling Date: 29 DEC 1697 Place: Conjurers Neck, Henrico County, Virginia
- John Bolling Jr. (1700–1757) married Elizabeth Bland Blair (who was the niece of James Blair, the first president of The College of William & Mary) on August 1, 1728 and had children, including John Bolling, who married Mary Jefferson, the sister of United States President Thomas Jefferson.
- Jane Bolling (1703–1766) married Colonel Richard Randolph in 1714 or 1720 and had six children.
- Elizabeth Bolling (b. 1709), married William Gay of Scotland and had three children
- Mary Bolling (1711–1744), married John Fleming and had eight children.
- Martha Bolling (1713–1737), married Thomas Eldridge in 1729 and had four children.
- Anne Bolling (1718–1800), married James Murray and had six children.
Questionable if there is another child called Penelope Bolling of Mary Kennon and John Bolling
Date: 30 JUN 1727 Place: Cobbs, Henrico, VA
- Some Prominent Virginia Families, Volume 4. By Louise Pecquet du Bellet, Edward Jaquelin, Martha Cary Jaquelin, accessed 2014-04-26, amb.
- Source number: 764.000; Source type: Electronic Database; Number of Pages: 1; Submitter Code: JWV. Note: http://trees.ancestry.com/rd?f=sse&db=worldmarr_ga&h=684580&ti=0&indiv=try&gss=pt Note: Data: Text: Birth date: 1650 Birth place: Marriage date (???): 1675 Marriage place: VA APID: 1,7836::684580</ref>
Searching for someone else?
- Mary Kennon
- Mary Kennon
- Mary (Elam) Cox
- Mary (Bolling) Lester
- Mary (Bolling) Nollkamper
- Mary Bolling
- Mary (Bolling) Archer
- Mary Bolling Fleming
- Mary (Bolling) Fleming
- Elizabeth Bowling
- Mary Tabb (Bolling) Lee
- Mary Bolling
- Mary Ann (Bolling) Starke
- Mary (Kennon) Bolling
Do you have a GEDCOM? Login to have every name in your tree searched. It's free (like everything on WikiTree).
It may be possible to confirm family relationships with Mary by comparing test results with other carriers of her mitochondrial DNA. However, there are no known mtDNA test-takers in her direct maternal line. It is likely that these autosomal DNA test-takers will share significant DNA with Mary:
Have you taken a DNA test for genealogy? If so, login to add it. If not, see our friends at Family Tree DNA.
- Login to edit this profile.
- Private Messages: Contact the Profile Managers privately: Wesley Doughman, Jeanne Aloia, Kim Myers, Thomas Allen, Sheri Lavadour, Greg Meland, and John Bingham. (Best when privacy is an issue.)
- Public Comments: Login to post. (Best for messages specifically directed to those editing this profile. Limit 20 per day.)
- Public Q&A: These will appear above and in the Genealogist-to-Genealogist (G2G) Forum. (Best for questions directed to the wider genealogy community.)
There are no public comments yet.