Her Parents & Siblings
Husband: Richard Kennon Wife: Elizabeth Worsham
- Child: Elizabeth Kennon
- Child: Martha Kennon
- Child: Richard Kennon
- Child: Sarah Kennon
- Child: Judith Kennon
- Child: Mary Kennon
- Child: William Kennon
Husband: Major John Fairfax Bolling Child of: Martha Bolling Date: 29 DEC 1697 Place: Conjurers Neck, Henrico County, Virginia
- John Bolling Jr. (1700–1757) married Elizabeth Bland Blair (who was the niece of James Blair, the first president of The College of William & Mary) on August 1, 1728 and had children, including John Bolling, who married Mary Jefferson, the sister of United States President Thomas Jefferson.
- Jane Bolling (1703–1766) married Colonel Richard Randolph in 1714 or 1720 and had six children.
- Elizabeth Bolling (b. 1709), married William Gay of Scotland and had three children
- Mary Bolling (1711–1744), married John Fleming and had eight children.
- Martha Bolling (1713–1737), married Thomas Eldridge in 1729 and had four children.
- Anne Bolling (1718–1800), married James Murray and had six children.
Questionable if there is another child called Penelope Bolling of Mary Kennon and John Bolling
Date: 30 JUN 1727 Place: Cobbs, Henrico, VA
- Some Prominent Virginia Families, Volume 4. By Louise Pecquet du Bellet, Edward Jaquelin, Martha Cary Jaquelin, accessed 2014-04-26, amb.
- Source number: 764.000; Source type: Electronic Database; Number of Pages: 1; Submitter Code: JWV. Note: http://trees.ancestry.com/rd?f=sse&db=worldmarr_ga&h=684580&ti=0&indiv=try&gss=pt Note: Data: Text: Birth date: 1650 Birth place: Marriage date (???): 1675 Marriage place: VA APID: 1,7836::684580</ref>
Searching for someone else?
- Mary Kennon
- Mary Kennon
- Mary (Elam) Cox
- Mary (Bolling) Lester
- Mary (Bolling) Nollkamper
- Mary Bolling
- Mary (Bolling) Archer
- Mary Bolling Fleming
- Mary (Bolling) Fleming
- Elizabeth Bowling
- Mary Tabb (Bolling) Lee
- Mary Bolling
- Mary Ann (Bolling) Starke
- Mary (Kennon) Bolling
Do you have a GEDCOM? Login to have every name in your tree searched. It's free (like everything on WikiTree).
No known carriers of Mary's mitochondrial DNA have taken an mtDNA test.
Have you taken a DNA test for genealogy? Login to add it.
- Login to edit this profile.
- Private Messages: Contact the Profile Managers privately: Wesley Doughman, Jeanne Aloia, Kim Myers, Thomas Allen, Sheri Lavadour, Greg Meland, and John Bingham. (Best when privacy is an issue.)
- Public Comments: Login to post. (Best for messages specifically directed to those editing this profile. Limit 20 per day.)
- Public Q&A: These will appear above and in the Genealogist-to-Genealogist (G2G) Forum. (Best for questions directed to the wider genealogy community.)
There are no public comments yet.