- Irminrici (Kent) of Kent's Profile
- Family Tree & Genealogy Tools
Eormenric (d. 560/80).
- King of Kent
Father: Octa (d. 539)
m. UNKNOWN. Issue: 2
- m. Sledda (Sled), King of the East Saxons and King of Essex
|European Aristocrats Source|
|Our main source for medieval genealogy in the European Aristocrats Project is the FMG database MEDIEVAL LANDS: A prosopography of medieval European noble and royal families by Charles Cawley,© Foundation for Medieval Genealogy & Charles Cawley, 2000-2015.|
Searching for someone else?
Do you have a GEDCOM? Login to have every name in your tree searched. It's free (like everything on WikiTree).
No known carriers of Irminrici's Y-chromosome or his mother's mitochondrial DNA have taken yDNA or mtDNA tests.
Have you taken a DNA test for genealogy? If so, login to add it. If not, see our friends at Family Tree DNA.
- Login to edit this profile.
- Private Messages: Contact the Profile Managers privately: Ted Williams, LaVern Payne, and European Aristocrats Project WikiTree. (Best when privacy is an issue.)
- Public Comments: Login to post. (Best for messages specifically directed to those editing this profile. Limit 20 per day.)
- Public Q&A: These will appear above and in the Genealogist-to-Genealogist (G2G) Forum. (Best for anything directed to the wider genealogy community.)
There are no public comments yet.
Irminrici is 36 degrees from Kevin Bacon, 38 degrees from AJ Jacobs, 50 degrees from Gene Kelly, 42 degrees from Bram Stoker and 35 degrees from Queen Elizabeth II of the Commonwealth Realms on our single family tree. Login to find your connection.