Born [date unknown] [location unknown]
[father unknown] and
Died [date unknown] [location unknown]
This page has been accessed 72 times.
This person was created through the import of JDS_09_17_10.ged on 09 February 2011. The following data was included in the gedcom. You may wish to edit it for readability.
- Reference: 47570
- Source: #S90
- User ID: B71BE7ACBEBDBC4EB66B61CD0C7F81125725
- Data Changed:
- Date: 26 Aug 2004
- Time: 01:00
Prior to import, this record was last changed 01:00 26 Aug 2004.
- Source S90
- Abbreviation: "Our Quaker Ancestry" by Rusha Wesley 1945
- Title: "Our Quaker Ancestry" by Rusha Wesley 1945
- Note: Source Media Type: Book
- Repository: #R1
- Paranthetical: Y
- Repository R1
- Name: Not Given
- Address: Not Given
- Name: Not Given
This is an "orphaned" profile — there's no Profile Manager
to watch over it. If you're a descendant of Harmanus Kester or have a special interest in honoring his life, please adopt this profile
Searching for someone else?
Do you have a GEDCOM? Register as a guest to have every name searched. It's free (like everything on WikiTree).
No known carriers of Harmanus's ancestors' Y-chromosome or mitochondrial DNA have taken yDNA or mtDNA tests and no close relatives have taken a 23andMe, AncestryDNA, or Family Tree DNA test.
If you have taken a DNA test for genealogy please login and enter it.
For public comments, here are the options:
- Public Bulletin Board: You need to be a logged-in community member to post bulletin board comments for the family. (Best for comments about Harmanus Kester directed to WikiTree users watching this profile. Limit of 10 per day.)
- Public Q&A: These will appear here and in the Genealogist-to-Genealogist Q&A Forum. (Best for questions about Harmanus Kester directed to our genealogy community.)
There are no bulletin board comments yet.