This biography is a rough draft. It was auto-generated by a GEDCOM import and needs to be edited.
- Name: Caroline /Kettlehake/
- Date: 5 SEP 1923
- Place: Springfield, Clark County, OH
- Date: 7 SEP 1923
- Place: Ferncliff Cemetery, Springfield, OH
- Note: Myocarditis
- User ID: 56932D27CC2D4CC7840DD5FBCED2B916197A
- Data Changed:
- Date: 25 JUL 2010
Prior to import, this record was last changed 25 JUL 2010.
- Husband: Emil Lukas Nunlist
- Wife: Caroline Kettlehake
- Date: 25 AUG 1870
- Place: Montgomery, OH
- User ID: 12ABCB1E1A6511DE86E5003065B294348E35
- Child: Emil V. Nunlist
- Child: Dorado Nunlist
- Child: Frederick Nunlist
- WikiTree profile Kettlehake-1 created through the import of Davidson_Fink.ged on Sep 26, 2011 by Shayne Davidson. See the Changes page for the details of edits by Shayne and others.
- Source: S356 Type: Web Site Author: Ferncliff Cemetery and Arboretum, Springfield, OH Title: Main Interment Archive URL: http://www.ferncliffcemetery.org/ Date: Aug 2009
- Source: S363 Type: Web Site URL: http://www.rootsweb.ancestry.com/~ohclark/obituary/query059.htm#1611 Date: Aug 2009
- Source: S574 Type: Census Title: 1880 US Federal Census Place: 3-WD Springfield, Clark Co., OH Date: 19 Jun 1880 Media: digital Source Locality: Heritage Quest DATV May 2010 SERS Series: T9 Roll: 999 Page: 298
- Source: S575 Type: Vital Record Title: Ohio Marriages, 1800-1958 Date: 25 Aug 1870 Place: Montgomery, OH Media: digital Source Locality: Ohio-EASy FILM 1030838
Searching for someone else?
Do you have a GEDCOM? Register as a guest to have every name in your tree searched. It's free (like everything on WikiTree).
No known carriers of Caroline's mitochondrial DNA have taken an mtDNA test and no close relatives have taken a 23andMe, AncestryDNA, or Family Tree DNA "Family Finder" test.
- Login to request to the join the Trusted List so that you can edit and add images.
- Private Messages: Send a private message to the Profile Manager. (Best when privacy is an issue.)
- Public Comments: Login to post comments. (Best for messages specifically directed to those editing this profile. Limit 10 per day.)
- Public Q&A: These will appear above and in the Genealogist-to-Genealogist (G2G) Forum. (Best for questions directed to the wider genealogy community.)
There are no public comments yet.