- Sarah (Kimball) Allen's Profile
- Family Tree & Genealogy Tools
Sarah Kimball was born about 1639, probably in Watertown, to Richard Kimball and his first wife, Ursula Scott. Edward Allen and Sarah Kimball were married on November 24, 1658, at Ipswich, Essex, Massachusetts. "Allen, Sarah [w. Edward] d. June 2, 1696" at Suffield, Hartford, Connecticut.
: U.S. and International Marriage Records, 1560-1900 about Sarah Kimball
- Name: Sarah Kimball
- Birth Place: MA
- Birth Year: 1635
- Spouse Name: Edward Allen
- Spouse Birth Place: MA
- Marriage Year: 1658
- Number Pages: 1
- Mayflower Families Through Five Generations Volume 13 William White p. 32
- Source: Title: Connecticut Vital Records to 1870 (Online Database: AmericanAncestors.org, New England Historic Genealogical Society, 2011.) From original typescripts, Lucius Barnes Barbour Collection, 1928 (Subscription required.)
- Source: Title: Massachusetts Vital Records to 1850 (Online Database: AmericanAncestors.org, New England Historic Genealogical Society, 2001-2010). (Subscription required.)
- Source: Title: Great Migration 1634-1635, I-L. (Online database. AmericanAncestors.org. New England Historic Genealogical Society, 2008.) Originally published as: The Great Migration, Immigrants to New England, 1634-1635, Volume IV, I-L, by Robert Charles Anderson. Boston: New England Historic Genealogical Society, 2005.
- Source: Title: Find A Grave Memorial# 79410117
- Source Title: Ancestry Family Trees Repository: #R1 Title: Ancestry Family Trees Publication: Online publication - Provo, UT, USA: Ancestry.com. Original data: Family Tree files submitted by Ancestry members. Text: http://trees.ancestry.com/pt/AMTCitationRedir.aspx?tid=17964537&pid=229 Text: http://trees.ancestry.com/pt/AMTCitationRedir.aspx?tid=2701874&pid=602 Text: http://trees.ancestry.com/pt/AMTCitationRedir.aspx?tid=41952610&pid=267 Text: http://trees.ancestry.com/pt/AMTCitationRedir.aspx?tid=283722&pid=87713107 Text: http://trees.ancestry.com/pt/AMTCitationRedir.aspx?tid=4478194&pid=-446353208
- Source: Title: The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints, Ancestral File (R) (Copyright (c) 1987, June 1998, data as of 5 January 1998) Repository: #R36
- Source: Author: Ancestry.com Title: OneWorldTree Publication: Name: - Provo, UT, USA: The Generations Network, Inc.; Repository: #R1
- Source:Author: Yates Publishing Title: U.S. and International Marriage Records, 1560-1900 Publication: Name: Online publication - Provo, UT, USA: The Generations Network, Inc., 2004.Original data - This unique collection of records was extracted from a variety of sources including family group sheets and electronic databases. Repository: #R1
- Source: Author: Edmund West, comp. Title: Family Data Collection - Individual Records Publication: Name: - Provo, UT, USA: The Generations Network, Inc., 2000.; Repository: #R1
- Repository: R36 Name: Family History Library Address: 35 N West Temple Street, Salt Lake City, Utah 84150 USA
- Repository: R1 Name: Ancestry.com Address: 360 West 4800 North, Provo, UT 84604 URL: http://www.Ancestry.com
- ↑ #S-132 Page 159
- ↑ #S-128 Ipswich, Vol. 2, Page 20
- ↑ #S-127 Suffield, Page 13, citing Vol. 1, Page 13
Searching for someone else?
Do you have a GEDCOM? Login to have every name in your tree searched. It's free (like everything on WikiTree).
It may be possible to confirm family relationships with Sarah by comparing test results with other carriers of her mitochondrial DNA. However, there are no known mtDNA test-takers in her direct maternal line. It is likely that these autosomal DNA test-takers will share DNA with Sarah:
Have you taken a DNA test for genealogy? If so, login to add it. If not, see our friends at Family Tree DNA.
- Login to edit this profile.
- Private Messages: Contact the Profile Managers privately: Richard Draper, Linda Franks, Wilma Rich, and Bill Good. (Best when privacy is an issue.)
- Public Comments: Login to post. (Best for messages specifically directed to those editing this profile. Limit 20 per day.)
- Public Q&A: These will appear above and in the Genealogist-to-Genealogist (G2G) Forum. (Best for anything directed to the wider genealogy community.)
There are no public comments yet.
Sarah is 14 degrees from Kevin Bacon, 18 degrees from AJ Jacobs, 17 degrees from Michael Phelps, 25 degrees from Neil deGrasse Tyson and 16 degrees from Queen Elizabeth II of the Commonwealth Realms on our single family tree. Login to find your connection.