- Michael King Sr.'s Profile
- Family Tree & Genealogy Tools
Michael was born about 1698, the son of Henry King and Catherine Clarke. He married Isabell Ferguson and they had 7 children. He passed away about 1741. Soon after his death, the three brothers long with four sisters, all minors, were placed with a guardian by the Bertie County Court. The action of the Court was prompted by a request from their mother Isabell King (1706-1780). 
- Bertie, North Carolina, United States
- Husband Michael King
- Wife: Isabell Ferguson
- Michael King (1722-1784) married Mary Catherine Snell
- Henry King (1725-1762) married Ann Snell
- John King (1730-1807) Amy ?
- Nansemond, Virginia, United States
- 1684 (Father of Michael King?)
- Isle Wright, Virginia, United States
- Source: S-1789874502 Repository: #R-2145091780 Title: North Carolina Will Abstracts, 1660-1790 Author: Ancestry.com Publication: Online publication - Provo, UT, USA: The Generations Network, Inc., 1999.Original data - Grimes, John Bryan. Abstracts of North Carolina Wills. Raleigh, NC, USA: North Caroline Department of State, 1910.Original data: Grimes, John Bryan. Abstracts of North
- U.S. and International Marriage Records, 1560-1900 Author: Yates Publishing Publication: Online publication - Provo, UT, USA: Ancestry.com Operations Inc, 2004.Original data - This unique collection of records was extracted from a variety of sources including family group sheets and electronic databases.
- Family Data Collection - Individual Records Author: Edmund West, comp. Publication: Online publication - Provo, UT, USA: Ancestry.com Operations Inc, 2000.
- Family Data Collection - Births Author: Edmund West, comp. Publication: Online publication - Provo, UT, USA: The Generations Network, Inc., 2001.
- Ancestry Family Trees Publication: Online publication - Provo, UT, USA: Ancestry.com. Original data: Family Tree files submitted by Ancestry members. Note: This information comes from 1 or more individual Ancestry Family Tree files. This source citation points you to a current version of those files. Note: The owners of these tree files may have removed or changed information since this source citation was created. Page: Ancestry Family Trees Note: Data: Text: http://trees.ancestry.com/pt/AMTCitationRedir.aspx?tid=9264082&pid=1898
- ↑ The kings of Six Runs by Bud King
- ↑ North Carolina Abstracts and Wills
- ↑ 3.0 3.1 Family Data Collections: [http://trees.ancestry.com/rd?f=sse&db=genepoolb&h=2572725&ti=0&indiv=try&gss=pt Edmund West, author: Michael King[ Birth date: 1700 Birth place: VA, USA
- ↑ 4.0 4.1 4.2 4.3 Family Data Collection http://trees.ancestry.com/rd?f=sse&db=genepool&h=4337352&ti=0&indiv=try&gss=pt Edmunds West: Michael King] Birth date: 1704 Birth place: Chowan, County, NC Death date: 1741 Death place: Bertie, County, Carolina Marriage date: 1721 Marriage place:
- ↑ US and International Marriage Records: Michael King Birth date: 1650 Birth place: VA Marriage date: 1684 Marriage place: VA
- Thanks to Tommy Robbins for starting this profile.
- Thank you to Ed Burke for creating WikiTree profile King-6160 through the import of Burke Brooks Tree 2010.ged on Feb 18, 2013.
Searching for someone else?
Do you have a GEDCOM? Login to have every name in your tree searched. It's free (like everything on WikiTree).
No known carriers of Michael's Y-chromosome or his mother's mitochondrial DNA have taken yDNA or mtDNA tests.
Have you taken a DNA test for genealogy? Login to add it.
- Login to edit this profile.
- Private Messages: Contact the Profile Managers privately: Linda Plummer, Randolph King, and Tommy Robbins. (Best when privacy is an issue.)
- Public Comments: Login to post. (Best for messages specifically directed to those editing this profile. Limit 20 per day.)
- Public Q&A: These will appear above and in the Genealogist-to-Genealogist (G2G) Forum. (Best for questions directed to the wider genealogy community.)
On November 14, 2014 at 02:33GMT Randolph King wrote:
On November 14, 2014 at 00:08GMT Linda Plummer wrote:
On November 14, 2014 at 00:01GMT Linda Plummer wrote:
On November 13, 2014 at 19:51GMT Linda Plummer wrote: