- Israel (Kinney) Kenny's Profile
- Family Tree & Genealogy Tools
- Fact 1:
- Place: Israel and Rebecca may not have been legally married
This person was created on 17 March 2011 through the import of Scott.GED.
Massachusetts Vital Records to 1850 (Online Database: AmericanAncestors.org, New England Historic Genealogical Society, 2001-2010). Volume: Salem - V1, Page(s): 486: Israel, s. Daniel, bp. Oct. 5, 1712. C. R. 2.
Essex County, MA: Probate File Papers, 1638-1881.Online database. AmericanAncestors.org. New England Historic Genealogical Society, 2014. (From records supplied by the Massachusetts Supreme Judicial Court Archives.) Probate Record 1747; Middleton, Essex, Massachusetts, United States Case Number: 15325, Note: page 1 of 8, Volume: Essex Cases 14000-15999, Page(s): 15325:1, KENNEY, Israel
Searching for someone else?
Do you have a GEDCOM? Login to have every name in your tree searched. It's free (like everything on WikiTree).DNA
No known carriers of Israel's Y-chromosome or his mother's mitochondrial DNA have taken yDNA or mtDNA tests.
Have you taken a DNA test for genealogy? Login to add it.
- Login to edit this profile.
- Private Messages: Send a private message to the Profile Manager. (Best when privacy is an issue.)
- Public Comments: Login to post. (Best for messages specifically directed to those editing this profile. Limit 20 per day.)
- Public Q&A: These will appear above and in the Genealogist-to-Genealogist (G2G) Forum. (Best for questions directed to the wider genealogy community.)
There are no public comments yet.