This person was created on 19 March 2011 through the import of Davidson.GED.
Moses Parent is shown living with his wife, Adelia, son Willie, daughter in law Effie, and grandson Leonard (age 1), and aunt Abbie (age 68) in the 1901 Canada Census. (3)
According to Adelia's death record, she died at home in Queensbury, York County, New Brunswick, at age 69 years, 7 months, and 26 days. Her birthdate was given as 22 Apr 1853; born in Carleton County, New Brunswick. She had lived at the place of death for 51 years and 4 months. The cause of death was paralysis, of a duration of 2 years. The home address was given as [Lower] Southampton RR #2. Adelia was buried at Bear Island, 19 Nov 1922. (1)
Adelia and Moses are buried at Bear Island Cemetery, Bear Island, York County, New Brunswick, Canada. (4)
1. "New Brunswick Provincial Deaths, 1815-1938," index and images, FamilySearch (https://familysearch.org/pal:/MM9.1.1/XGZG-KRD : accessed 12 Jan 2014), Mr.Moses Parent in entry for Adelia M. Parent, 1922.
2. Kinney, Fern Gallup: Kith and Kin of the Kinneys. [nd]. PDF file available for download: http://home.comcast.net/~kinneyed/KithAndKin_image.pdf.
3. "Canada Census, 1901," index, FamilySearch (https://familysearch.org/pal:/MM9.1.1/KHKN-8N1 : accessed 12 Jan 2014), Moses Parent, 1901.
Searching for someone else?
Do you have a GEDCOM? Register as a guest to have every name in your tree searched. It's free (like everything on WikiTree).
No known carriers of Adelia's ancestors' mitochondrial DNA have taken an mtDNA test and no close relatives have taken a 23andMe, AncestryDNA, or Family Tree DNA "Family Finder" test.
- Login to request to the join the Trusted List so that you can edit and add images.
- Private Messages: Send a private message to the Profile Manager. (Best when privacy is an issue.)
- Public Comments: Login to post comments. (Best for messages specifically directed to those editing this profile. Limit 20 per day.)
- Public Q&A: These will appear above and in the Genealogist-to-Genealogist (G2G) Forum. (Best for questions directed to the wider genealogy community.)
There are no public comments yet.