in Little Munden, Hertfordshire, England
[date unknown] in Little Munden?, Hertford, England
in Little Munden, Hertford, England
This page has been accessed 98 times.
This person was created through the import of Bwiki.ged on 03 April 2011. The following data was included in the gedcom. You may wish to edit it for readability.
Ancestral File Number
- Ancestral File Number: 8RKS-NC
- User ID: 134423B4D153A641A4C617E1A6E8A1713BD8
- Data Changed:
- Date: 9 Dec 2001
- Time: 21:29:44
Prior to import, this record was last changed 21:29:44 9 Dec 2001.
Searching for someone else?
Do you have a GEDCOM? Register as a guest to have every name searched. It's free (like everything on WikiTree).
No known carriers of John's ancestors' Y-chromosome or mitochondrial DNA have taken yDNA or mtDNA tests.
If you have taken a DNA test for genealogy please login and enter it.
For public comments, here are the options:
- Public Bulletin Board: You need to be a logged-in community member to post bulletin board comments for the family. (Best for comments about John Kirby directed to WikiTree users watching this profile. Limit of 10 per day.)
- Public Q&A: These will appear here and in the Genealogist-to-Genealogist Q&A Forum. (Best for questions about John Kirby directed to our genealogy community.)
- Private Message: You can also send a private message to the Profile Manager. (Best when privacy is an issue.)
There are no bulletin board comments yet.