Two sons, Alexander and Andrew Kirkpatrick, came to the colonies together. Their story is recounted in an article titled "Kirkpatrick Family of Somerset Co" in the "Somerset County Historical Quarterly" vol III (1994). They came over with their wives and children in a particularly bad crossing where they ran out of food. The families landed in New Castle, DE starving and broke and ended up going to New Jersey on foot.
1706 Watties Neach, Dumfrieshire, , Scotland
Birth source; record of Andrew Kirkpatrick born abt 1706 in Scotland 
1725 New Castle, Delaware, USA
- ↑ Birth Record CD # 17 - extracted from Linkage Lineage database CD#100
- Ancestry Family Trees
This person was created through the import of PittsPenn_2010-09-21.ged on 22 September 2010.
WikiTree profile Kirkpatrick-609 created through the import of McDonald Family Tree_Wiki_2011-05-28.ged on May 29, 2011 by HB McDonald.
Searching for someone else?
Do you have a GEDCOM? Register as a guest to have every name in your tree searched. It's free (like everything on WikiTree).
No known carriers of Andrew's ancestors' Y-chromosome or mitochondrial DNA have taken yDNA or mtDNA tests.
- Login to edit this profile and add images.
- Private Messages: Contact the Profile Managers privately: Mindy Pitts and Harold McDonald. (Best when privacy is an issue.)
- Public Comments: Login to post comments. (Best for messages specifically directed to those editing this profile. Limit 20 per day.)
- Public Q&A: These will appear above and in the Genealogist-to-Genealogist (G2G) Forum. (Best for questions directed to the wider genealogy community.)
There are no public comments yet.