in Amwell Township, Hunterdon, New Jersey, United States
in Douglas, York, New Brunswick, Canada
This page has been accessed 183 times.
Henry Kitchen ... 
No more info is currently available for Henry Kitchen. Can you add to his biography?
- Joe Fitzgerald, firsthand knowledge. Click the Changes tab for the details of edits by Joe and others.
- ↑ Entered by Joe Fitzgerald, Mar 17, 2012
Searching for someone else?
Do you have a GEDCOM? Register as a guest to have every name searched. It's free (like everything on WikiTree).
No known carriers of Henry's Y-chromosome or his mother's mitochondrial DNA have taken yDNA or mtDNA tests and no close relatives have taken a 23andMe, AncestryDNA, or Family Tree DNA test.
If you have taken a DNA test for genealogy please login and enter it.
For public comments, here are the options:
- Public Bulletin Board: You need to be a logged-in community member to post bulletin board comments for the family. (Best for comments about Henry Kitchen directed to WikiTree users watching this profile. Limit of 10 per day.)
- Public Q&A: These will appear here and in the Genealogist-to-Genealogist Q&A Forum. (Best for questions about Henry Kitchen directed to our genealogy community.)
- Private Message: You can also send a private message to the Profile Manager. (Best when privacy is an issue.)
There are no bulletin board comments yet.