This biography is a rough draft. It was auto-generated by a GEDCOM import and needs to be edited.
- Name: Thomas /Knight/
- Given Name: Thomas
- Surname: Knight
- Husband: Thomas Knight
- Wife: Katharine Goff
- Date: 4 Dec 1723
- Place: Farringdon, Berkshire, England
- Child: Thomas Knight
- Relationship to Father: Natural
- Relationship to Mother: Natural
- WikiTree profile Knight-2081 created through the import of tree1.ged on Jan 27, 2012 by Stephen Alexander. See the Changes page for the details of edits by Stephen and others.
- Source: S-1647824849 Title: Hampshire, England, Extracted Parish Records Author: Ancestry.com Publication: Online publication - Provo, UT, USA: Ancestry.com Operations Inc, 2001.Original data - Electronic databases created from various publications of parish and probate records.Original data: Electronic databases created from various publications of parish and Repository: #R-1845484253 APID: 1,5883::0
- Repository: R-1845484253 Name: Ancestry.co.uk Address: Address 1: http://www.Ancestry.co.uk Note:
- Source: S-1847729954 Title: Ancestry Family Trees Publication: Online publication - Provo, UT, USA: Ancestry.com. Original data: Family Tree files submitted by Ancestry members. Repository: #R-1847730865
- Repository: R-1847730865 Name: Ancestry.com Address: Address 1: http://www.Ancestry.com Note:
- ↑ Source: #S-1847729954 Data: Text: http://trees.ancestry.com/pt/AMTCitationRedir.aspx?tid=31136433&pid=417 Page: Ancestry Family Trees
- ↑ Source: #S-1647824849 Data: Text: Marriage date: 04 Dec 1723 Marriage place: Farringdon F., Medstead Sutton, Hampshire, England
Searching for someone else?
Do you have a GEDCOM? Login to have every name in your tree searched. It's free (like everything on WikiTree).DNA
No known carriers of Thomas's Y-chromosome or his mother's mitochondrial DNA have taken yDNA or mtDNA tests.
Have you taken a DNA test for genealogy? Login to add it.
- Login to edit this profile.
- Private Messages: Send a private message to the Profile Manager. (Best when privacy is an issue.)
- Public Comments: Login to post. (Best for messages specifically directed to those editing this profile. Limit 20 per day.)
- Public Q&A: These will appear above and in the Genealogist-to-Genealogist (G2G) Forum. (Best for questions directed to the wider genealogy community.)
There are no public comments yet.