Seeking the source that the wife of Joseph Knight was Hannah, daughter of Edward Lamb. Anderson indicates "no further record" after her birth.This person was created through the import of Weaver.ged on 03 January 2011. The following data was included in the gedcom. You may wish to edit it for readability.
Hannah Lamb was born in Watertown 27 Dec 1633. No further record, according to Anderson.
Many online trees claim that Joseph Knight married Hannah Lamb on 10 Dec 1649 in Watertown, but there is no such marriage recorded in the published Watertown vital records.
The Hannah who married Joseph Knight died 13 January 1695 in Woburn, Middlesex, Massachusetts.
- ↑ Robert Charles Anderson, Great Migration Begins, Boston, MA: NEHGS 1995, p 1151
- ↑ Anderson, p 1151, citing Watertown Vital Records 1:3
- ↑ Massachusetts Vital Records to 1850, database (americanacestors.org), Boston, MA: NEHGS, citing Woburn Vital Records, volume 2, p 108: (Deaths) KNIGHT, Hannah, relict of Joseph, Sen., Jan. 13, 1695.
- The New England Historical and Genealogical Register, Boston, MA: New England Historic Genealogical Society, 1847-, entry for Hannah Lamb, b. 27 Dec. 1633, extracted from (Online database: AmericanAncestors.org, New England Historic Genealogical Society, 2001-2013.) Vol. 6, page 380.
- Hannah Lamb, Find A Grave Memorial# 37712955, Created by: Nareen, et al, Record added: May 30, 2009.
- Godfrey Memorial Library, American Genealogical-Biographical Index, Middletown, CT, USA [no date]: Godfrey Memorial Library
- WikiTree profile Lamb-709 created through the import of Scoullar Family Tree dec07.ged on Jul 10, 2011 by Rhonda Scoullar. See the Changes page for the details of edits by Rhonda and others.
- WikiTree profile Lamb-1259 created through the import of my family 10.ged on Aug 1, 2012 by Lydia Vierson. See the Changes page for the details of edits by Lydia and others.
Searching for someone else?
Do you have a GEDCOM? Login to have every name in your tree searched. It's free (like everything on WikiTree).DNA
No known carriers of Hannah's mitochondrial DNA have taken an mtDNA test.
Have you taken a DNA test for genealogy? Login to add it.
- Login to edit this profile.
- Private Messages: Contact the Profile Managers privately: Lydia Vierson, Grant Glover, Eugene Quigley, Beverley Scott, and Rhonda Scoullar. (Best when privacy is an issue.)
- Public Comments: Login to post. (Best for messages specifically directed to those editing this profile. Limit 20 per day.)
- Public Q&A: These will appear above and in the Genealogist-to-Genealogist (G2G) Forum. (Best for questions directed to the wider genealogy community.)
On September 21, 2013 at 20:34GMT Eugene Quigley wrote:
I looked also and couldn't find it in any Massachusetts Vital Records using NEHGH - American Ancestors.
On September 21, 2013 at 10:48GMT Jillaine Smith wrote: