Evangaline Lodge Land Lindbergh was a chemistry teacher who graduated from the University of Michigan.
She married Charles August Lindbergh I (1859-1924.) Evangaline is the mother of famous aviator Charles August Lindbergh II.
Evangeline Lodge Land (1876-1954) Graduate of the University of Michigan and Chemistry Teacher at Cass Technical School; Mother of Charles Augustus Lindbergh (1902-1974) the Aviator (b. May 29, 1876, Detroit, Wayne County, Michigan, USA - d. September 07, 1954, 7:00 am, 508 Lakepointe, Grosse Pointe Park, Wayne County, Michigan, USA) Evangeline was the daughter of Charles Henry Land (1847-1919), a dentist; and Evangeline Lodge (1850-?). Her siblings include: Charles H. Land (1881-?) a mechanical engineer in construction. She was a graduate of the University of Michigan and worked as a chemistry teacher at Cass Technical School in Detroit, Michigan. She married Charles August Lindbergh I (1859-1924) and had the following children: Charles Augustus Lindbergh (1902-1974) aka Charles August Lindbergh II, the aviator who married Anne Spenser Morrow (1906-2001). In 1930 she appears in the US Census living with her brother at 508 Lakepointe, Grosse Pointe Township, Wayne County, Michigan.
- ↑ Entered by Joe Willis Jones.
Thanks to Joe Willis Jones for starting this profile. Click the Changes tab for the details of contributions by Joe Willis and others.
Searching for someone else?
Do you have a GEDCOM? Register as a guest to have every name in your tree searched. It's free (like everything on WikiTree).
No known carriers of Evangeline's mitochondrial DNA have taken an mtDNA test and no close relatives have taken a 23andMe, AncestryDNA, or Family Tree DNA "Family Finder" test.
Washington, D.C. June 12, 1927 Comments: 0. WikiTree Popularity: 1.
- Login to request to the join the Trusted List so that you can edit and add images.
- Private Messages: Contact the Profile Managers privately: Joe Jones and Carolyn Murphy. (Best when privacy is an issue.)
- Public Comments: Login to post comments. (Best for messages specifically directed to those editing this profile. Limit 10 per day.)
- Public Q&A: These will appear above and in the Genealogist-to-Genealogist (G2G) Forum. (Best for questions directed to the wider genealogy community.)
There are no public comments yet.