- Thomas Landreth's Profile
- Family Tree & Genealogy Tools
Categories: Unsourced Profiles.
- Date: 1790
- Place: Guilford County, North Carolina
- Daughters of the American Revolution, DAR Genealogical Research Databases, database online, (http://www.dar.org/), "Record of Thomas Landreth", Ancestor # A203486.
- This needs verification, but it is a probable match.
References can supposedly be found in these sources. These need to be found and verified:
- 1790 United States Federal Census
- North Carolina Census, 1790-1890
- 1800 United States Federal Census
Searching for someone else?
Do you have a GEDCOM? Login to have every name in your tree searched. It's free (like everything on WikiTree).
It may be possible to confirm family relationships with Thomas by comparing test results with other carriers of his Y-chromosome or his mother's mitochondrial DNA. However, there are no known yDNA or mtDNA test-takers in his direct paternal or maternal line. It is likely that these autosomal DNA test-takers will share DNA with Thomas:
Have you taken a DNA test for genealogy? If so, login to add it. If not, see our friends at Family Tree DNA.
- Login to edit this profile.
- Private Messages: Contact the Profile Managers privately: Joan Landreth, Gerry McGlamery, and John Kalish. (Best when privacy is an issue.)
- Public Comments: Login to post. (Best for messages specifically directed to those editing this profile. Limit 20 per day.)
- Public Q&A: These will appear above and in the Genealogist-to-Genealogist (G2G) Forum. (Best for anything directed to the wider genealogy community.)
On 12 Jun 2016 at 12:57 GMT Eric Weddington wrote:
Thomas is 19 degrees from Kevin Bacon, 36 degrees from Anne Frank, 19 degrees from AJ Jacobs, 26 degrees from Neil deGrasse Tyson and 20 degrees from Queen Elizabeth II of the Commonwealth Realms on our single family tree. Login to find your connection.