- John Jacob Lanius's Profile
- Family Tree & Genealogy Tools
- User ID: 8F5F3341-8E55-4B00-A8D8-E3A508739BCD
- Record ID Number: MH:IF896
- Date: 13 AUG 1732
- Place: York County, Pennsylvania
He married 1) Barbara Wiest (1742-1780) in June 1762, and after her death 2) Anna Barbara Buehler in April 1786, at Hebron Moravian church near Lebanon PA.
Record ID Number
- Record ID Number: MH:I443
- User ID: 0771F82A-3791-4F21-B30B-E18B3922B827
- UPD 28 APR 2009 23:23:59 GMT-5
- WikiTree profile Lanius-8 created through the import of MyFam2.ged on Oct 31, 2011 by Stasia Ruggles. See the Changes page for the details of edits by Stasia and others.
Searching for someone else?
Do you have a GEDCOM? Login to have every name in your tree searched. It's free (like everything on WikiTree).
It may be possible to confirm family relationships with John Jacob by comparing test results with other carriers of his ancestors' Y-chromosome or mitochondrial DNA. However, there are no known yDNA or mtDNA test-takers in his direct paternal or maternal line. It is likely that these autosomal DNA test-takers will share significant DNA with John Jacob:
- Elizabeth Harris - 23andMe
- Anonymous Harris - 23andMe
Family Tree DNA kit 12065
- Dana Schreder - Family Tree DNA Family Finder
Family Tree DNA kit 191954
- Elizabeth Harris - Family Tree DNA Family Finder
Family Tree DNA kit 211112
Have you taken a DNA test for genealogy? Login to add it.
- Login to edit this profile.
- Private Messages:
- Public Comments: Login to post. (Best for messages specifically directed to those editing this profile. Limit 20 per day.)
- Public Q&A: These will appear above and in the Genealogist-to-Genealogist (G2G) Forum. (Best for questions directed to the wider genealogy community.)
There are no public comments yet.