- Emma Lapointe's Profile
- Family Tree & Genealogy Tools
- Note: She was age 18 in 1913; Cotton Mill Worker; Her parents were both born in Canada; I couldn't make out her mother's name on her m. record....
- "United States Census, 1920," database with images, FamilySearch (https://familysearch.org/ark:/61903/1:1:MFZN-JB5 : accessed 28 October 2015), Emma Dyer in household of Clifford M Dyer, Westbrook Ward 2, Cumberland, Maine, United States; citing sheet 11A, family 265, NARA microfilm publication T625 (Washington D.C.: National Archives and Records Administration, n.d.); FHL microfilm 1,820,642.
- Maine State Archives, Vital Records, Capital Complex: Note: NS198813: Source Media Type: Official Document: Master Listing Source: Y
- Maine Marriages 1892-1966, CD: Author: Picton Press 1996: Publication: Maine State Archives, Marriage Search: Note: NS198213: Source Media Type: Book: Master Listing Source: Y
Searching for someone else?
Do you have a GEDCOM? Login to have every name in your tree searched. It's free (like everything on WikiTree).
No known carriers of Emma's mitochondrial DNA have taken an mtDNA test and no close relatives have taken a 23andMe, AncestryDNA, or Family Tree DNA "Family Finder" test.
Have you taken a DNA test for genealogy? If so, login to add it. If not, see our friends at Family Tree DNA.
- Login to edit this profile.
- Public Comments: Login to post. (Best for messages specifically directed to those editing this profile. Limit 20 per day.)
- Public Q&A: These will appear above and in the Genealogist-to-Genealogist (G2G) Forum. (Best for anything directed to the wider genealogy community.)
There are no public comments yet.
Emma is 20 degrees from Kevin Bacon, 43 degrees from Anne Frank, 23 degrees from AJ Jacobs, 32 degrees from Neil deGrasse Tyson and 24 degrees from Queen Elizabeth II of the Commonwealth Realms on our single family tree. Login to find your connection.