Marriage and Issue
He married Elizabeth Botetourt, daughter of John de Botetourt, 1st Lord Botetourt and Matilda fitz Thomas. He died before 2 November 1335.5
Child of William le Latimer, 2nd/3rd Lord Latimer (of Corby) and Elizabeth Botetourt William le Latimer, 3rd/4th Lord Latimer (of Corby) b. 24 Mar 1329/30, d. 28 May 1381
He was invested as a Knight before 1328.
- William Latimer, The Peerage with these citations:
- [S6] G.E. Cokayne; with Vicary Gibbs, H.A. Doubleday, Geoffrey H. White, Duncan Warrand and Lord Howard de Walden, editors, The Complete Peerage of England, Scotland, Ireland, Great Britain and the United Kingdom, Extant, Extinct or Dormant, new ed., 13 volumes in 14 (1910-1959; reprint in 6 volumes, Gloucester, U.K.: Alan Sutton Publishing, 2000), volume II, page 235. Hereinafter cited as The Complete Peerage.
- [S6] Cokayne, and others, The Complete Peerage, volume VII, page 469.
- [S37] Volume 2, page 2245. See link for full details for this source. Hereinafter cited as.
- [S37] See. [S37]
- [S6] Cokayne, and others, The Complete Peerage, volume VII, page 470.
Searching for someone else?
Do you have a GEDCOM? Register as a guest to have every name in your tree searched. It's free (like everything on WikiTree).
No known carriers of William's Y-chromosome or his mother's mitochondrial DNA have taken yDNA or mtDNA tests.
- Login to edit this profile and add images.
- Private Messages: Send a private message to the Profile Manager. (Best when privacy is an issue.)
- Public Comments: Login to post comments. (Best for messages specifically directed to those editing this profile. Limit 10 per day.)
- Public Q&A: These will appear above and in the Genealogist-to-Genealogist (G2G) Forum. (Best for questions directed to the wider genealogy community.)
There are no public comments yet.