- Paul's formal name
- full middle name (R.)
- e-mail address
- exact birthdate
- birth location
- images (4)
- family tree
- father's name
- mother's name
- siblings' names
- children's names (5)
- spouse's name and marriage information
- Login to request to the join the Trusted List so that you can edit.
- Private Messages: Send a private message to Paul. (Best for comments to Paul that need to be private.)
- Public Comments: Login to post. (Best for messages to or about Paul that can be public. Limit 20 per day.)
On October 3, 2014 at 05:01GMT Maggie N. wrote:
We are really happy that you took the Pre-1700 certification Quiz. Thank you for doing your part to make WikiTree an accurate and openly collaborative place for genealogists to share their research.
Do you have some 1700's people in your tree already ? Now that you have the badge, you can take part in one of our historical projects.
Have a great day !
On January 25, 2014 at 23:27GMT Luc Gionest wrote:
On December 13, 2013 at 03:05GMT Joseph St. Denis wrote:
On August 16, 2013 at 01:15GMT Eowyn Langholf wrote:
I just wanted to check in and see how everything is going. Hopefully you are getting settled and familiar with our site. If you have any questions I'm happy to try and help or our Forum is full of friendly people.
If you haven't yet, you might want to check out How To Use WikiTree. It's a great guide on how to navigate our site, its features and some great tips and suggestions on how you can improve our ever-growing WikiTree and your experience here.
If you're wanting to delve a little deeper into WikiTree you might want to check out our Projects.
If you need any help with anything, feel free to ask! Thanks!
On August 1, 2013 at 23:26GMT Eowyn Langholf wrote:
I just wanted to take a second to welcome you to the WikiTree family and thank you for volunteering! You're now a confirmed member. There are many great people and resources available here to help you.
If you want to see if you have family here you can do so through the Surname Search.
If you already have or you are planning to upload a GEDCOM yet, you might want to check out our GEDCOM FAQ.
If I can help in any way, I will certainly do my best! Please don't hesitate to ask :)
Through family history we discover the most beautiful tree in the forest of creation—our family tree. ~J. Richard Clarke
On August 1, 2013 at 23:19GMT Paul LeBreton wrote:
On August 1, 2013 at 23:04GMT Eowyn Langholf wrote:
Welcome to WikiTree! We're growing a FREE worldwide family tree.
A few suggestions to get you started:
1. Our Honor Code is a very important part of why our community is such a friendly place to grow your family tree so please read it and make sure you agree with our mission and our nine simple rules.
2. Feel free to ask a question at our G2G forum.
3. You might want to check out our How to Use WikiTree guide.
If you would like to contribute, leave a comment here on your profile and we would be glad to add you to our WikiTree community.
Hope you'll join us ~ Happy researching!