- Margaret LeFevre's Profile
- Family Tree & Genealogy Tools
Margaret LeFevre was one of six daughters of John LeFevre & Christina Wentz. She married about 1757 in Pennsylvania to Jan "John" Van Etten, eldest son of Jacob Van Etten & Anna Westbrook. Their children were Elizabeth Van Etten (1763-1842) and Isaac Van Etten (1773-1847).
Searching for someone else?
Do you have a GEDCOM? Login to have every name in your tree searched. It's free (like everything on WikiTree).
It may be possible to confirm family relationships with Margaret by comparing test results with other carriers of her mitochondrial DNA. However, there are no known mtDNA test-takers in her direct maternal line. It is likely that these autosomal DNA test-takers will share DNA with Margaret:
Have you taken a DNA test for genealogy? If so, login to add it. If not, see our friends at Family Tree DNA.
- Login to edit this profile.
- Private Messages: Send a private message to the Profile Manager. (Best when privacy is an issue.)
- Public Comments: Login to post. (Best for messages specifically directed to those editing this profile. Limit 20 per day.)
- Public Q&A: These will appear above and in the Genealogist-to-Genealogist (G2G) Forum. (Best for anything directed to the wider genealogy community.)
There are no public comments yet.
Margaret is 17 degrees from Kevin Bacon, 35 degrees from Anne Frank, 20 degrees from AJ Jacobs, 28 degrees from Neil deGrasse Tyson and 18 degrees from Queen Elizabeth II of the Commonwealth Realms on our single family tree. Login to find your connection.