When this person was created on 14 April 2010 through the import of Jamie 2010_2010-04-10.ged, certain information could not be interpreted. Could you help clean this up?
- NAME Mathurin /Le Roy/
- SOUR @S109@
- PAGE Ancestry Family Trees
- NOTE @N5165@
- SOUR @S109@
- @S109@ SOUR
- TITL Ancestry Family Trees
- PUBL Name: Online publication - Provo, UT, USA: The Generations Network.Original data: Family Tree files submitted by Ancestry members.;
- NOTEThis information comes from 1 or more individual Ancestry Family Treefiles. This source citation points you to a current version of thosefiles. Note: The owners of these tree files may have removed orchanged information since this source citation was created.
Thanks to Stephen Lapointe for starting this profile.
Click the Changes tab for the details of contributions by Stephen and others.
This biography was auto-generated by a GEDCOM import. It's a rough draft and needs to be edited.
- ID: 757BA836-F151-4967-815D-7E26CDEFAFE0
- ID Number: MH:IF1377790
- 5 OCT 1545
- St Malo, Illes Et Villaine, Brittany, France
- ID: 52E643AF-4FE3-485F-9B2D-4C74F650F125
- ID Number: MH:IF1377791
Record ID Number
- ID Number: MH:I915
- ID: 5BA7AC83-DE16-47F1-94DE-0F9542514871
- 25 AUG 2009 20:18:19 GMT-5
- Source: S117 Record ID Number: MH:S117 User ID: A71C154E-FC9B-4A3B-94D4-C2A83B78B0F1 Author: Keith L. Roy Title: Roy Web Site Text: MyHeritage.com family tree CONT Family site: Roy Web Site CONT Family tree: 9532342-2 Media: 385533-1 Type: Smart Matching Page: Mathurin Leroy Event: Smart Matching Role: 1007481 Data: Date: 25 AUG 2009 Text: Added by confirming a Smart Match Quality or Certainty of Data: 3
Thank you to Paul Schram for creating WikiTree profile Leroy-133 through the import of Paul Schram's Family Tree.ged on Feb 11, 2013.
Click to the Changes page for the details of edits by Paul and others.
Searching for someone else?
Do you have a GEDCOM? Register as a guest to have every name in your tree searched. It's free (like everything on WikiTree).
No known carriers of Mathurin's Y-chromosome or his mother's mitochondrial DNA have taken yDNA or mtDNA tests.
- Login to edit this profile and add images.
- Private Messages: Contact the Profile Managers privately: Jamie Swindells, Darrell Parker, Stephen Lapointe, and Paul Schram. (Best when privacy is an issue.)
- Public Comments: Login to post comments. (Best for messages specifically directed to those editing this profile. Limit 20 per day.)
- Public Q&A: These will appear above and in the Genealogist-to-Genealogist (G2G) Forum. (Best for questions directed to the wider genealogy community.)
On April 26, 2014 at 16:10GMT Darrell Parker wrote:
On April 26, 2014 at 05:57GMT Darrell Parker wrote: