- Catherine (Le Strange) Grey's Profile
- Family Tree & Genealogy Tools
Categories: EuroAristo - Profiles with incorrect LNAB.
Catherine was born about 1600. Catherine Le Strange ... 
Catherine le Strange
b. 1552/62
Baptism: Heston Southall Heston Norcott 
- Philip of Howick
- Edward Grey of Bitchfield, NBL (d.Jul 1658)
- Ralph (single)
- John Grey (living 1640; d. ante 1657) m. Mary Hume
- Thomas Grey (d.ante 1656)
- Catherine (living 1656) m. Randall Fenwick
- Elizabeth (single)
Colburn, H. (1880). A Genealogical and Heraldic Dictionary of the Peerage and Baronetage of the British Empire, Volume 42, Part 1, (pp.561). Google eBook.
Collins, A. & Brydges, E. (1812). Collin's Peerage of England: Genealogical, Biographical and Historical Greatly Augmented, and Continued to the Present Time, (pp.688-690). London: T. Bensley. Google Books.
- ↑ First-hand information as remembered by Sir William Arbuthnot, Thursday, April 2, 2015. Replace this citation if there is another source.
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 2.2 2.3 2.4 Collins & Brydges, 1812
- ↑ Middlesex, England, Extracted Parish Records: Ancestry.com
- ↑ Dispute: See "Anne Heydon and Roger le Strange." Google Groups: Medieval Genealogy.
Also note that *this* Catherine le Strange is not listed in the family pedigree... it is doubtful that she is a dau. of Roger Strange (d.after 1505) and Anne Heydon who died at the start of the 16th century. Also see the will of Roger Strange (d.after 1505).
- ↑ 5.0 5.1 Issue: Thomas, Elizabeth, Catherine, Anne (Collins & Brydges, 1812); Disputed marriage and emigration to Virginia: Ancestry.com
- ↑ 5 sons, 2 dau. (Collins & Brydges, 1812)
- ↑ Father: John Swinburne of Capheaton (Collins & Brydges, 1812)
Searching for someone else?
Do you have a GEDCOM? Login to have every name in your tree searched. It's free (like everything on WikiTree).
No known carriers of Catherine's mitochondrial DNA have taken an mtDNA test.
Have you taken a DNA test for genealogy? If so, login to add it. If not, see our friends at Family Tree DNA.
- Login to edit this profile.
- Private Messages: Contact the Profile Managers privately: Kevin Jones and Heath Vogel. (Best when privacy is an issue.)
- Public Comments: Login to post. (Best for messages specifically directed to those editing this profile. Limit 20 per day.)
- Public Q&A: These will appear above and in the Genealogist-to-Genealogist (G2G) Forum. (Best for questions directed to the wider genealogy community.)
There are no public comments yet.